French Election : Macron Victory

BruceVC

https://www.yahoo.com/news/macron-elected-french-president-estimates-180335036.html

A great result for the sustainability of the EU  :dancing:  :dancing:

This should also signal the end of this current wave of perceived populism that the likes of Nigel Farage have been insisting was "sweeping the world " 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Nazis win by lying to the people! NEWS @11! FRANCE IS NOW BEEN HITLERIZED! The EU is one of the most corrupt, evil, satanic organziations in the world's history. They have already thretaened to destory Britian because Britian had the gall to tell them "No." LMAO That is why France voted the way it did. France is known to be cowardly so they are easily bullied and inimitdated by nazis.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

well he proclaimed that he is not happy with current version of EU as well, so maybe there will be at least some attempt for restructuralization but i doubt it..

Edited by Chilloutman

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Nazis win by lying to the people! NEWS @11! FRANCE IS NOW BEEN HITLERIZED! The EU is one of the most corrupt, evil, satanic organziations in the world's history. They have already thretaened to destory Britian because Britian had the gall to tell them "No." LMAO That is why France voted the way it did. France is known to be cowardly so they are easily bullied and inimitdated by nazis.

volo you are offending the land of your ancestors ? Dont you have any loyalty ?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/macron-elected-french-president-estimates-180335036.html

This should also signal the end of this current wave of perceived populism that the likes of Nigel Farage have been insisting was "sweeping the world " 

The guy who wants to kick out 2-3 countries of UE has won. What sustainability is this?

Who does he want to kick out?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

"volo you are offending the land of your ancestors ? Dont you have any loyalty ?"

They betrayed me first by sending my ancestors to an unknown island centuries ago. I have no loyalty to those who showed no loyalty to me.

"those muslims are very evul and scary"

That's not why they should have won. The EU needs to be extemrinated like the nazis are. It needs to be to the point where even pretending to be pro EU marks you as scum.

So according to your own insane troll logic France should have voted for the actual Nazis to stop the imaginary Nazis in the European Union?

That probably only makes sense in Canada. :biggrin:

• Like 3

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Being pro France like Le Pen doesn't make one a nazi. But, being pro the organzaition where the supreme power is Literal Nazi Germany does. Seriously, this is another way for Germany to control all of Europe. Full out war didn't accomplish their goal so they  pushed for the EU. EVIL BUT GENIUS.

A country controlling its own borders is a good thing... unless that country is white.

Also, being anti (extremist Muslim) does not make one racist or even a bigot.

It's like the Mexico thing where the US gets blasted for being ani illegal immigfration even though Meico tends to be way harsher in their delaing with illegals in their own country. LMAO

back on topic, the EU is nu Nazi Germany. Thems the facts.

• Like 1

So according to your own insane troll logic France should have voted for the actual Nazis to stop the imaginary Nazis in the European Union?

That probably only makes sense in Canada. :biggrin:

Well maybe in Alberta..

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Being pro France like Le Pen doesn't make one a nazi. But, being pro the organzaition where the supreme power is Literal Nazi Germany does. Seriously, this is another way for Germany to control all of Europe. Full out war didn't accomplish their goal so they  pushed for the EU. EVIL BUT GENIUS.

A country controlling its own borders is a good thing... unless that country is white.

Also, being anti (extremist Muslim) does not make one racist or even a bigot.

It's like the Mexico thing where the US gets blasted for being ani illegal immigfration even though Meico tends to be way harsher in their delaing with illegals in their own country. LMAO

back on topic, the EU is nu Nazi Germany. Thems the facts.

What concerns me the most is the reality you may actually believe this?

If France had left the EU it could have meant the inevitable collapse of the EU....why anyone who supports the West would want this stupefies me ?

John Milton 

The guy who wants to kick out 2-3 countries of UE has won. What sustainability is this?

I know he has been taking jabs at Poland so I imagine Hungary would also make the list.

But I doubt it was anything more than election rhetoric.

• Like 1

I know he has been taking jabs at Poland so I imagine Hungary would also make the list.

But I doubt it was anything more than election rhetoric.

Yes he is committed to the EU and the vision of the EU so I doubt that would happen 

John Milton 

"If France had left the EU it could have meant the inevitable collapse of the EU"

GOOD.

"why anyone who supports the West would want this stupefies me ?"

Why would I want nazis to have power.? The EU is an organization founded on bullying and intimidation.

• Like 1

"Why would I want nazis to have power.? The EU is an organization founded on bullying and intimidation."

At least it isn't founded on genocide of nations like some nazi countries that are EU's allies .  :devil:

The EU has Germany and France as members. Britian who just left and was a founding member of EU is one of the biggest and most successful conquerers in the world. Trust me, EU doesn't lose that battle.

And, yes, the US is also foudned on that but that is 100% Europe/EU's fualt since everything negative about the US is 100% because of their history with Europe.

Edited by Volourn

We are hanging EU flags out of our windows right now. Today is one of the few days where I get a sense of patriotism; today, I am a patriotic citizen of Europe

• Like 1

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

The EU has Germany and France as members. Britian who just lived and was a foudning member of EU is one of the biggest and most successful conquerers and the world. Trust me, EU doesn't lose that battle.

And, yes, the US is also foudned on that but that is 100% Europe/EU's fualt since everything negative about the US is 100% because of their history with Europe.

How exactly do you blame Trump/Obama (whichever side you're on...) on Europe?

And everybody knows

Let's not forget that the new French leader married the woman who had sex with him when he was a teenager. LMAO At least, rape vcitims cna be leaeers so that is good. He was able to overcome being a victim of sexual assault... and, he married the peretrator.

Pride in the EU? WhY? Theya re cold blooded murderers and rapists.

"How exactly do you blame Trump/Obama (whichever side you're on...) on Europe?       "

Well.. for starters, it is not about Trump/Obama. It is about how Amerika is/acts.

Let's take guns. People whine about how Amerika is all about the guns and 2nd amendent.  And, violence. Well, that is ebcause they had to FIGHT  for their freedom and needed those guns to do so so why would they give them up?

Comapre that to my country Kanada? We got our 'independence' from a piece of paper because Europe feared another US.,.. and, wea ren't even relaly free since we still bow to that piece of crap nazi Queen in Britain. DISGUSTING.   

Again, everything bad about the US/Kanada is ebcause of Europe. everything good is because of us sperating ourselves from them. PERIOD.

Edited by Volourn

Let's not forget that the new French leader married the woman who had sex with him when he was a teenager. LMAO At least, rape vcitims cna be leaeers so that is good. He was able to overcome being a victim of sexual assault... and, he married the peretrator.

Pride in the EU? WhY? Theya re cold blooded murderers and rapists.

Watch my words. I said Europe, not EU

And everybody knows

Europe *is* EU. Tio be proud of this result means you are pro EU. Just own it. And, cosndieirng you bragged about your EU flag your own words show you  a liar trying to play silly word games.

You: EU flag:

You: Proud of Europe.

You: Watch my words. Europe. Not EU.

You have a EU flag. LMAO

Edited by Volourn

Europe *is* EU. Tio be proud of this result means you are pro EU. Just own it.

1. I am proud of this result as it shows the will of the European people to stand together, united

2. The EU is an undemocratic institution that has to be severely reformed. Important steps would also be to create a unified financial policy, which Macron supports.

3. I am a proud European in the sense that i belive im the European ideal of one unified people

4. Do you have a better flag in mind?

Edited by Ben No.3

And everybody knows

Unbelievable. Finland lost 5-1 to France in hockey. Who cares who's the president when this kind of tragedies still happen?!

• Like 2

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.