Only one character gets a power feat?!

Evilvac

Question

So, I just finished the Scenario "Undead Uprising," and the reward is "Each character gains a power feat." I click on the feats I want for each of my characters then hit the next button. I then go to look at my party, and see that only 1 of my characters actually got their power feat! Why does this happen? Am I just reading the reward wrong? It works fine when I allocate skill feats. (This has happened previously to me on the "Trouble in Sandpoint" scenario.

6 answers to this question

So, I just finished the Scenario "Undead Uprising," and the reward is "Each character gains a power feat." I click on the feats I want for each of my characters then hit the next button. I then go to look at my party, and see that only 1 of my characters actually got their power feat! Why does this happen? Am I just reading the reward wrong? It works fine when I allocate skill feats. (This has happened previously to me on the "Trouble in Sandpoint" scenario.

In Story Mode there are adventure rewards and scenario rewards. Those rewards are gained in a character basis.

To obtain an adventure reward, a character must clear that adventure for the first time.

To obtain a scenario reward, a character must clear ALL adventures for that scenario.

Check the completion page of your characters and you'll see what adventures they've cleared and which ones they may be missing.

So, Wait all my character have to have the same completions for all of them to get the feats?

Yes only characters that have completed ALL the adventures in a scenario get the scenario reward, If you have character's missing one or more adventure you have to clear those adventures with that character in your party (and alive).

Edited by Yorien

It's the opposite each adventure has several scenarios inside it.

Scenario rewards are awarded on the first completion to all chars, except in the last scenario of adventure 5.

Completing all scenarios in an adventure with a character grants that character the adventure reward.