(Spoilers) Need help with Master Below (adra scale)

I got to level 15 of Od Nua and talked to the dragon, and got its quest. My log says he gave me a piece of his "adra scale" and I'm to place it on the palm of the statue. I'm at the palm, which is on level 8, but I don't see any adra scale in my inventory. I have the amulet he gave me, it's in "quest items" but there's no adra scale there. It's not in "ingredients," though there is some awakened adra.

Any idea what happened? I didn't sell or drop anything. I went immediately there. Maybe it's on the ground somewhere back where the dragon is located??

There should be an interactable spot at about the middle of the palm, have you tried interacting with it?, and I believe the piece of adra scale IS the amulet. I didn't look at the item when I did the quest though.

Also, given that this is a no-spoilers section, maybe it should go into stories or technical help? Not sure. You're new, so, it's really no problem.

Edited by smjjames
  • Like 1

The particular palm you're looking for is at level 1 actually (near the entrance, it shows up as one of those blue loot interactables so just hold TAB).

The scale is for powering up the amulet, allowing it to store part of her essence which will act as the conduit for the possession.

• Like 1

The particular palm you're looking for is at level 1 actually (near the entrance, it shows up as one of those blue loot interactables so just hold TAB). The scale is for powering up the amulet, allowing it to store part of her essence which will act as the conduit for the possession.

Whoops, yeah you're right. I didn't notice the OP saying that they were at the wrong place. Pretty sure the dragon explictly says the top level.

• Like 1