https://twitter.com/jesawyer/status/924055239379927040

Based on Josh's caption and the fact that the pic in the upper left is the one character that we know goes on your ship (the former Steward of Caed Nua), I suppose that these are the recruitable crewmembers.  Nice to know that we'll be able to keel haul the game's Director when we get angry or frustrated with it. 

Edited by Enoch
  • Like 2

https://twitter.com/jesawyer/status/924055239379927040

Based on Josh's caption and the fact that the pic in the upper left is the one character that we know goes on your ship (the former Steward of Caed Nua), I suppose that these are the recruitable crewmembers.  Nice to know that we'll be able to keel haul the game's Director when we get angry or frustrated with it. 

I'm intrigued by the one in the lower right with the hood (literally the only one with a hood), the green face looks a heck of a lot like it's a mask of some kind. Real mysterious.

I wonder if they'll have preassigned roles that we can't change or we can assign them to any role.

edit: You'd think there would be more Aumaua crew available, given that they're one of the larger population groups in the Deadfire, if not the largest.

Edooooottttt!: Dwarves! I don't see any! Heavily scarred/wrinkled dude next to Steward might be dwarven, but nobody else seems to be, that I can tell.

Edited by smjjames

I'm intrigued by the one in the lower right with the hood (literally the only one with a hood), the green face looks a heck of a lot like it's a mask of some kind. Real mysterious.

Yeah, I think it is a mask. More specifically, it looks a lot like the hooded masks that you can lift from the bodies of Leaden Key members in Pillars 1.

But then again, it could also be a construct, seeing as what's visible of the shoulders and chest appear to be the same color as the face.

• Like 1

Biggg-Head FRESH-nessss, lasts right THROUGH yahhhh!

EDIT: (It might be "blasts"? But growing up, I always heard it as "lasts right through ya.")

Edited by Lephys

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Hit-Girl (Kickass), Toph (Avatar: The Last Airbender), inspired companion/sidekick possibility in the future?

Makes me also think about aging in perhaps future titles, start as a child, end as an old man. Not MASSIVE CHALICE, but in a sort of First Person grand RPG. Become an adult, get a child, and when you die, transfer your soul to the child, or awaken your soul in the child, and then continue playing.

Probably quite hard to do, would require several lifetimes worth of content :p

What i am wondering is... can you murder them?

Or... you know, sacrifice them?

Also, on seemingly unrelated noted: can we give our crew members nicknames? I'd like to have a cook named "Machine"./jk

Edited by MaxQuest

What i am wondering is... can you murder them?

Or... you know, sacrifice them?

Also, on seemingly unrelated noted: can we give our crew members nicknames? I'd like to have a cook named "Machine"./jk

Or a steward named Baldrick?

• Like 1

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."