i NEED  HELP GETTING MY EARLY ACCESS BETA CODES

The Beta's not out yet - you'll probably be notified via e-mail when it is.  There'll be a big announcement on the forum too.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Sail health due to hurricane damage I presume. Looks like random sea borne events will have noticeable effects on our ship and will probably slow our sailing speed considerably. I therefore infer that sailing too and from places in a timely matter will be important.

Edited by Tuckey

Quote from Josh on Youtube: 

To clarify, when Bobby says "unique" what he means is that the encounters aren't randomly generated.  We aren't trying to suggest that no one has done encounters like this before. Sorry for any confusion.

Glad to see there are no random events in the classic crpg since.

Edited by draego

Sail health due to hurricane damage I presume. Looks like random sea borne events will have noticeable effects on our ship and will probably slow our sailing speed considerably. I therefore infer that sailing too and from places in a timely matter will be important.

Battle damage as well, and general wear and tear probably. Not sure how long period sails generally lasted before needing repairs though.

Of course there is sail health, lol. I wonder if there will be a limited carry item called "needle and thread"?

Also spare sail canvas.

Of course there is sail health, lol. I wonder if there will be a limited carry item called "needle and thread"?

'Aubrey and Maturin'-esque adventures here I come!

Cat with cone of shame:

https://twitter.com/jesawyer/status/892814055030702080

Edited by AndreaColombo
  • Like 2

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

But what's "animantic" about a cat with a collar?

But what's "animantic" about a cat with a collar?

Well, The Cutest Cat was already in Pillars 1, and it seems likely that Eothas' rising was not the healthiest of things for the Watcher's menagerie of pets.  So it's probably going to take a little more than just opening a can of tuna to get her to come back... 

Edited by Enoch
  • Like 1

First look (for us) at Tekehu's 'paper doll', also we can now zoom in on the model in that screen: https://www.instagram.com/p/BXWLUhiFjAR/?hl=en&taken-by=jesawyer1975

Additionally, Tekehu CAN wear gauntlets/gloves despite the fins on his arms. Also, doesn't seem like his 'hair' would get in the way of wearing helmets, but the rules for godlikes says that they can't wear helmets regardless.

EXTREME closeup of Eder: https://www.instagram.com/p/BXWMDL4lwwv/?hl=en&taken-by=jesawyer1975 I initially thought it was some strange bug, but context is the previous instagram. Also gives an appreciation for how deeply detailed they made the models. Right down to the eyelashes, seriously.

Edited by smjjames
  • Like 2

Deadfire looks schwifty as eff :D

• Like 2

How old is Eder meant to be?  He looks alot older than he did in PoE where he looked to be late twenties, but then I always did question his age as he fought in the Saint's War which was supposed to have happened about 20 years previously.  Assuming he was 18 during the war, I guess he was supposed to be about 38 in the first game, 43 in Deadfire, which makes him quite old for a bachelor type.

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams