maxresdefault.jpg
  • Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

It is hard to be white, these days, indeed.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I don't get the point of this thread, it just seems like its asking for trouble.

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I don't get the point of this thread, it just seems like its asking for trouble.

disagree.  seems to us you managed to successful glean the point of the thread.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 6

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

"What is this? The people we stomped on for decades are suddenly equal and mildly pissed about the past and their still, on average, worse living conditions? It must be that they absolutely hate me, my race and my way of life. Why can't we just go back to the good old days when being white was easy and you didn't have to think about being decent towards other races?"

Seriously?

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

Val, what did you wanted to accomplish? Got through to leftists by refering to facts? That doesn't work.

Here's the deal: if I have time later today, I will make a detailed analysis of the entire video Ansbach post it.

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

"What is this? The people we stomped on for decades are suddenly equal and mildly pissed about the past and their still, on average, worse living conditions? It must be that they absolutely hate me, my race and my way of life. Why can't we just go back to the good old days when being white was easy and you didn't have to think about being decent towards other races?"

Seriously?

Are you saying it's okay for a race of people to be racist against another race of people so that a political party can still garner votes and support?

Comparing the Barbary states to the trans Atlantic trade slave is kinda like comparing Walmart to my corner kiosk. That's not enough historical context. 

Also, the irony of doing a clickbait video about Buzzfeed.

Well I think you have it other way around, there were far more white slaves through the history than black ones. Only difference is that it was more recent and much more well documented in America. Hell slavery is still a thing in middle east and Asia now, and its not done by white folk. Not that I want to diminish its impact on blacks in US. But sending butthurt messages on twitter through iphone about - muh i am still oppressed is kinda ... low

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I dunno, well first of all it doesn't matter what race the enslaved were, secondly that calculation is difficult to make. On the one hand it has probably been going on as long as there have been warring clans and societies. Enemies captured in battle would be enslaved, on the other hand population increase is an enormously important factor

Google says 

1400 AD 350-374

1500 AD 425-540

1600 AD 545-579

And 2017 we are at 7,5 billion. A billion is a million million. I feel like I have to write it out to really get the sense of scale. Then we have to separate ancient and more modern societies into pools of 'whites' and 'not whites' (what the hell does that even mean) a difficult task to say the least and and then for periods where no records exist have to add enslaved people to either pool. Do we count 'whites' enslaving 'whites' toward the total ?. I mean that would be cheating if one is trying to show them as victimized.

Good luck with that. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I dunno, well first of all it doesn't matter what race the enslaved were, secondly that calculation is difficult to make. On the one hand it has probably been going on as long as there have been warring clans and societies. Enemies captured in battle would be enslaved, on the other hand population increase is an enormously important factor

Google says 

1400 AD 350-374

1500 AD 425-540

1600 AD 545-579

And 2017 we are at 7,5 billion. A billion is a million million. I feel like I have to write it out to really get the sense of scale. Then we have to separate ancient and more modern societies into pools 'whites' and 'not whites' a difficult task to say the least and and then for periods where no records exist have to add enslaved people to either pool. Good luck with that. 

Well I am pretty sure that percentage of slaves was much higher previously than in times of American colonisation, what I was pointing out is that those previously oppressed are not playing oppression card infinitely. Lets ask simple question - when will blacks in US stop complain about it? I thought it would be in moment they get same rights as rest of population but it seems its not the case. So what is our end goal here?

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

How large a percentile of African Americans support reparations, and how many of those just wouldn't say no to a cheque. Can you really make the broad assumption that 'they complain about it'. Does 'they' mean a majority, how large is that majority. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I was not even talked about reparations. And I am not American so I can't say much about it. But its seems to me that race card is played there quite often to my taste. So again, what will make race card void in US?

I dunno, nothing. What's going to stop racism ? I mean until we have all interbred enough to be the same colour, and when that happens we will think of something else. Some other reason to hate each other. 

Than it force a question: Why bother? xD

I was not even talked about reparations. And I am not American so I can't say much about it. But its seems to me that race card is played there quite often to my taste. So again, what will make race card void in US?

Really and how often and can you give an example of what the "race card" being played is to you ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Really and how often and can you give an example of what the "race card" being played is to you ?

MTV, Oscars, BLM do I need to go on?

The election. White old man  beat white old woman because of RACISM even though many of the ssme people who voted white old man had previously voted for middle age black dude. But, yeah, racism. LMAO

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

MTV, Oscars, BLM do I need to go on?

Well BLM is supposed to be about cops and minorities which isn't just playing a race card, heh. But yeah, you could go on as you've only mentioned three things but you were going on about it being quite often.

Unless only one flippant claim of racism is enough to invalidate every one.