White Supremacy

Valsuelm

I feel like an actual issue is ridiculed to an extent where no one thinks about it seriously but for many it remains a harsh reality. The American left must be very useless.

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

I feel like an actual issue is ridiculed to an extent where no one thinks about it seriously but for many it remains a harsh reality. The American left must be very useless.

The American Left have never heard the story of the Boy Who Cried Wolf, because Boy assumes gender and that is cissexist.

• Like 4
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The American left must be very useless.

The CPUSA is a CIA honeypot while anarchists are completely disorganized. On the plus side pic related is what we have as nazis.

ZAVfMnp.jpg

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

If that hand gesture is considered WS then Italy is the most WS country in the world.

The notion that if a bad guy/group is doing something then everyone that does so are like them is ridiculous. And alt-right being the trolls they are will take advantage of that. Looking forward for alt-right to show up en masse in Starbucks ;)

Aren't they currently boycotting Starbucks?

Did they? I thought Starbucks just shrugged at them, especially as it wasn't immigrants/refugees over veterans in the first place.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Starbucks lost that fight.   They lost so much money they literally begged for the people they trashed to come back. LMAO But, typical. The mainstream media won't cover that too much because it doesn't fit their chosen plotline.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Seems he resigned before making that pledge, though, announcement was Dec 1 2016 that he would leave on Apr 2. His refugee hiring promise was in mid Jan.

I do like this article, headline vs the correction :)

http://conservativetribune.com/hire-10k-refugees-starbucks-ceo/

Not even sure how it was refugees over vets, seems like two concurrent initiatives also for all that is worth. Also that refugee hiring plan was worldwide.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Wait, Starbucks gives jobs to refugees and you complain? You force me to side with big business? Damn you!

And everybody knows

to b fair if I would been vet I would not want to make shi**y overpriced 'coffee' for few bucks to bunch of hipsters anyway...

Edited by Chilloutman

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Really Malcador? You believe this crap from a corporation?

Wait, Starbucks gives jobs to refugees and you complain? You force me to side with big business? Damn you!

They said something along the line "we will hire refugees instead of veterans". Those a**holes.

Believe which crap? That he resigned a month earlier? Or the veteran hiring through to 2018 being separate from hiring 10k refugees worldwide?

Seems like nothing much to get outraged over.

Since he was on his way out the door, could have very well been the pre-planned fall guy.

Believe the whole outrage was bc we was having huge unemployment problems but being sweeped under the rug and media saying that unemployment was at a low but in reality it was because they were only counting who was on unemployment. Coupled with the fact that unemployment benefits got overhauled (here at least) that u can only be on it for 6 months tops instead continuing over some years.

I remember seeing the CEO statement for refugees over vets, but didnt really believe it bc I read it on FB and we all know u can't believe much of what you see there.

They said something along the line "we will hire refugees instead of veterans". Those a**holes.
Believe which crap? That he resigned a month earlier? Or the veteran hiring through to 2018 being separate from hiring 10k refugees worldwide?

Believing that the the backing off CEO statement and firing said CEO is not related to the outrage the CEO statement caused.

It's like saying that employee who badmouthed the company wasn't fired because of the badmouthing but for unrelated reason.

It's a PR bullcrap and I thought any intelligent person can see that.

Articles dated Dec 1 2016 have him resigning as of Apr 2 2017, so he wasn't fired due to this. Haven't found anything about them backing off though, they did pledge to up the number of veterans they'd hire in the respective project.

I am sure that America, a country so proud of its military, can take care of its veterans so that they can live a pleasant life after the incredible service they have done. I am sure those heroes won't ever required to compete for low level jobs normally only non Americans would even think about taking. And even if that were ever to happen, I am sure the American people would be smart enough to see that the problem is not the low paid worker trying to feed his family abroad or the veteran himself, but the system that refuses to pay for its soldiers and thereby creates competition and aggression amongst the workers instead of unity and solidarity. Edited by Ben No.3

And everybody knows

On the surface that link seems to confirm what Malc said. Two separate hiring programs and Starbucks upped the numbers for their vet hiring after hitting their goal already. Sure, the backlash they got could have prompted it but it doesn't seem like they decided to go for refugees over vets.

Free games updated 3/4/21

Wait, US veterans are supposed to be "taken care of" upon leaving the military? Given jobs regardless of skill or qualification? F-yeah! I cant wait till my checks start rolling in! I'm owed back pay from '97 or so!

I assume it depends on when they leave. I my country if he service 15+ (I am not sure, something around that) years in military he is eligible for rent

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Believing that the the backing off CEO statement and firing said CEO is not related to the outrage the CEO statement caused.

It's like saying that employee who badmouthed the company wasn't fired because of the badmouthing but for unrelated reason.

It's a PR bullcrap and I thought any intelligent person can see that.

Articles dated Dec 1 2016 have him resigning as of Apr 2 2017, so he wasn't fired due to this. Haven't found anything about them backing off though, they did pledge to up the number of veterans they'd hire in the respective project.
Literally 5 seconds of search

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/23/starbucks-hiring-veterans-after-backlash-refugee-plan

Yes, I mentioned that in my post. The refugee hiring project is still going, but will check on that later

Wait, US veterans are supposed to be "taken care of" upon leaving the military? Given jobs regardless of skill or qualification? F-yeah! I cant wait till my checks start rolling in! I'm owed back pay from '97 or so!

Just don't believe them if they include a mule in the deal :p

I assume it depends on when they leave. I my country if he service 15+ (I am not sure, something around that) years in military he is eligible for rent

Yeah, but that comes from the government, not the private sector. Nobody owes you anything, job wise.

Unless its changed since I got out, a person can "retire" out of the military after 20 years and they will receive percentage of the pay of whatever rank they were when they got out.

• Like 1

I'm not sure it is all that awesome to offer a bunch of crappy barrista jobs to US military men and women, but maybe that is just because I hate coffee. It really seems like something you do while trying to do something else. Which logically would seem to be a better fit for a refugee, given that they are in a transitional stage.

Edited by Hurlshot
  • Like 1

I'm not sure it is all that awesome to offer a bunch of crappy barrista jobs to US military men and women, but maybe that is just because I hate coffee. It really seems like something you do while trying to do something else. Which logically would seem to be a better fit for a refugee, given that they are in a transitional stage.

Your right, but at the time it was a "take care of us before them" mentality. Unemployment being low and then u have a bunch of companies trying to ride the wave of "compassion" for foreign cheap labor. Both sides throwing up tear inducing pictures of down on their luck refugees/soldiers. Where the gesture means more than the actual results.

I am sure that America, a country so proud of its military, can take care of its veterans so that they can live a pleasant life after the incredible service they have done. I am sure those heroes won't ever required to compete for low level jobs normally only non Americans would even think about taking. And even if that were ever to happen, I am sure the American people would be smart enough to see that the problem is not the low paid worker trying to feed his family abroad or the veteran himself, but the system that refuses to pay for its soldiers and thereby creates competition and aggression amongst the workers instead of unity and solidarity.
Let me google it for you.

I would bash you but I know you are just indoctrinated little kid.

http://bfy.tw/BYQ3

Boy, I'm attacking the fact that they are homeless.

Do bash me. I want to see you at your best! Bash me successfully, have a wonderful line of argument, backed up by tons of facts, so bulletproof I'll have no choice but to cover to the holy church of alt right

Edited by Ben No.3

And everybody knows

"Wait, US veterans are supposed to be "taken care of" upon leaving the military? Given jobs regardless of skill or qualification? F-yeah! I cant wait till my checks start rolling in! I'm owed back pay from '97 or so!"

depends on how many commies u fragged

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.