Jordan Peterson vs. Feminists, SJW, Biology Deniers, Bioware fanboi/gurl/non-binary/non-he/non-she/xe/xi/ze/zi/it/whatever

ktchong

He became a "celebrity" because he didn't call a tranny "she" and has a PhD. That's all it takes to achieve e-fame these days apparently.

• Like 3

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

"Stopped watching halfway through the second video. He makes some interesting points but runs away with them in what are ultimately very broad, far-fetched and frankly quite sexist conjectures."

Not conjecture.  It is using a lifetime of observing human behaviour of both males and females. It sin't like he paints men as a perfect gender. In fact, quite the opposite. Don't be so butthurt because he speaks the truth not just sawy the SJW nonsense that sounds PC.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Stopped watching halfway through the second video. He makes some interesting points but runs away with them in what are ultimately very broad, far-fetched and frankly quite sexist conjectures."

Not conjecture.  It is using a lifetime of observing human behaviour of both males and females. It sin't like he paints men as a perfect gender. In fact, quite the opposite. Don't be so butthurt because he speaks the truth not just sawy the SJW nonsense that sounds PC.

I also only lasted to the second video, I started to feel uncomfortable with his characterizations and assumptions 

A very true insightful speaches. It's good that in US they actually have intelligent teachers instead of oblivious Hurlshot clones.

I find it hard to believe you found it so insightful.....it started getting tiresome very quickly  :geek:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Actually the one who sounds butthurt is Peterson himself, I think there is something pretty resentful to his tone that only makes his sweeping and overreaching statements so much stranger.

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

Not conjecture. It is using a lifetime of observing human behaviour of both males and females. It sin't like he paints men as a perfect gender. In fact, quite the opposite. Don't be so butthurt because he speaks the truth not just sawy the SJW nonsense that sounds PC.

I also only lasted to the second video, I started to feel uncomfortable with his characterizations and assumptions

A very true insightful speaches. It's good that in US they actually have intelligent teachers instead of oblivious Hurlshot clones.

I find it hard to believe you found it so insightful.....it started getting tiresome very quickly :geek:

It is insightful. You just need to actually listen instead of getting triggered every time he says woman or female.

It isn't, you just need to actually listen instead of pretending any anti-feminist argument is by its own nature "insightful".

Peterson got his PhD at Trump university.

:lol:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Peterson has been around for awhile.

I find it interesting that someone who spends a good deal of time pointing out the obvious is becoming more and more of a celebrity.

Testimony to just how totally ****ed western Civ is and a great many of the people in it are at the moment.

• Like 1

It isn't, you just need to actually listen instead of pretending any anti-feminist argument is by its own nature "insightful".

And how would you know? You stopped listening after 7 minutes because you are so triggered you even cannot listed to someone else point of view.

I can listen to other people's points of view, but a bad point is a bad point no matter how much you dress it and that is why I stopped watching. I wasn't 'triggered', I was simply not interested nor found it insightful.

Edited by algroth

"I also only lasted to the second video, I started to feel uncomfortable with his characterizations and assumptions"

That's the problem with SJWs. The desperate need to feel 'comfortable' and 'unchallenged'. Any opinion/view that doesn't cnform to what you beleive needs to be shot down and ignored because it is scary and makes you think things about yourself that you don't want to.

"I can listen to other people's points of view, but a bad point is a bad point no matter how much you dress it and that is why I stopped watching. I wasn't 'triggered', I was simply not interested nor found it insightful."

You were absolutely triggered. Just own it.

"I can listen to other people's points of view, but a bad point is a bad point no matter how much you dress it and that is why I stopped watching. I wasn't 'triggered', I was simply not interested nor found it insightful."

You were absolutely triggered. Just own it.

When you stop watching a video or listening to a song or reading an article, is it because you are invariably triggered by it? If not, then accept other people don't get triggered by what you want them to get triggered by. :)

Actually the one who sounds butthurt is Peterson himself, I think there is something pretty resentful to his tone that only makes his sweeping and overreaching statements so much stranger.

You're projecting.

• Like 2

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

You're projecting.

It's the way he comes across to me, but that may differ depending on the viewer. Just calling it as I hear it is all.

"When you stop watching a video or listening to a song or reading an article, is it because you are invariably triggered by it? If not, then accept other people don't get triggered by what you want them to get triggered by."

Stop TRIGGERING me or else I'll have to reply again.

• Like 1

"When you stop watching a video or listening to a song or reading an article, is it because you are invariably triggered by it? If not, then accept other people don't get triggered by what you want them to get triggered by."

Stop TRIGGERING me or else I'll have to reply again.

lol, I'll just keep going then. :)

• Like 1

And how would you know? You stopped listening after 7 minutes because you are so triggered you even cannot listed to someone else point of view.

I can listen to other people's points of view, but a bad point is a bad point no matter how much you dress it and that is why I stopped watching. I wasn't 'triggered', I was simply not interested.

Care to name the bad point?

The first video uses a common fantasy scenario as a basis to define what kind of man *women*, in a generalized fashion, are attracted to. This is incorrect firstly for the way it is construed into a sweeping statement, but on the other hand for not identifying the gulf between sexual fantasy and a desired partner. The second, up to what I've seen, uses a hypothetical example to then make another sweeping statement which states that "any woman over thirty knows sexism in their line of work to be bull****", when that is most certainly not true - I have heard myself from several women the complications they have faced upon acquiring jobs in their respective industries and the kind of dispositions and comments they've had to hear at work, many of them well over the age he's indicating. And remarks of this sort which he makes pretty consistently through either video are in the end not things I think point out to anything particularly interesting or well-observed, hence my opinion about them not being particularly insightful.

Edited by algroth
  • Like 1

He became a "celebrity" because he didn't call a tranny "she" and has a PhD. That's all it takes to achieve e-fame these days apparently.

Its not even that bad. He protested a law in Canada that could potentially get people in legal trouble for refusing to refer to someone as Xir. His issue isn't with trannies, its with compelled speech.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Its not even that bad. He protested a law in Canada that could potentially get people in legal trouble for refusing to refer to someone as Xir. His issue isn't with trannies, its with compelled speech.

Either way he's a professor version of that beta hapa who draws redpill comics.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

And pull 23k a month or so on Patreon. Culture warriors are easy to milk, I guess.

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

And pull 23k a month or so on Patreon. Culture warriors are easy to milk, I guess.

https://www.patreon.com/jordanbpeterson

Looks like it's 31K now. Anyone want to cause a scandal and scam some money out of these people?