Ydwin to return in the expansion?

To reference the original horror show of a thread, they've flip-flopped her from tsundere to yandere. How prophetic that thread turned out to be.

I legit laughed at this comment.  You have to admit, the irony of the thread is strong at this point.

Tsundere and yandere have no meaning to me because I don't know what they're supposed to mean. For whatever reason, I guess Lindsey thought we were interpreting it wrong or the way she didn't want it to be interpreted and decided to change it, that's her prerogrative as an artist.

Absolutely.  She is the artist and has the artistic license.  Totally within her rights to make whatever change she deems needed, I was just sharing my view on it.  I think it would be really cool if maybe they released the moodier version of the portrait as well in the portrait files.  That way if we want we can swap it out.

Who cares, there are millions of people dying of thirst every day and this is all you have to complain about?!

If you were in love with a fictional character too you would understand. Ydwin is perfect and her portrait has to be perfect as well!

Edited by Selky

If you were in love with a fictional character too you would understand. Ydwin is perfect and her portrait has to be perfect as well!

Please: Tell me this is sarcasm.

'She is more than plastic': Married Japanese man 'finds love' with a SEX DOLL - which he takes shopping, on romantic days out and even bathes

• Like 3

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

Please: Tell me this is sarcasm.

'She is more than plastic': Married Japanese man 'finds love' with a SEX DOLL - which he takes shopping, on romantic days out and even bathes

I can't even click on that! :facepalm:

"I'd like her to be more feminine" = "I'd like to fakk her in game" or "I'd like to fap looking at her" or "fap while fakking her in game". Else what do you care what she looks like?

This. Thread. Is. Freaking. Weird.

It's all about fapping from the start. There's no thread for any other sidekick/companion. Specific weirdboys making a fuss about Ydwin because of their fantasies.

Fakk them and fakk this shyt.

• Like 4

"I'd like her to be more feminine" = "I'd like to fakk her in game" or "I'd like to fap looking at her" or "fap while fakking her in game". Else what do you care what she looks like?

It's all about fapping from the start. There's no thread for any other sidekick/companion. Specific weirdboys making a fuss about Ydwin because of their fantasies.

Games are fantasies by their very own nature. Everything in them, everyt single aspect is a fantasy. It's all wish fulfilment from start to finish. So what i personally find weird is people blaming others for preferring one fantasy over the other. As if fantasies that they prefer are somehow better, more "enlightened". Just ridiculous. 

Games are fantasies by their very own nature. Everything in them, everyt single aspect is a fantasy. It's all wish fulfilment from start to finish. So what i personally find weird is people blaming others for preferring one fantasy over the other. As if fantasies that they prefer are somehow better, more "enlightened". Just ridiculous. 

Games are fantastic stories in a fantasy (as the genre) setting. Fantasies (as in sexual fantasies) are thougts of one's doings that he or she can't do in reality.

Very convinient the word is the same huh? But the meaning is different.

You want to have fantasies with you and a portrait? Good, do that. But making a fuss about Ydwin all this time is fanservice demand.

And with your post you pretty much confirm my initial argument: the fuss is all about weirdos want to fap.

Edited by Sedrefilos
  • Like 1

Definitely prefer the new portrait to the old one. Although still would like her to be a bit more feminine. Feel like there's already enough tomboys in Pillars. :)

As much as I hate that character: That portrait is feminine. If you think otherwise, that's just due to your personal tastes. As it seems that you find the other women in the game to be not feminine enough too, I even think that you have some kind of problem. Those are perfectly normal women. Despite of the fact, that she works in a male domain and is a half-bird, even Pallegina is very feminine. What makes you think otherwise? Short hair or what?

Says the guy that claims all women in PoE were boyish. Nobody has something against your wishes and fantasies. But you and others are continuously claiming that the game industry would do certain things just for some kind of secret agenda or something and that big titties in chainmail were normal, whereas every other depiction of women is not. If someone says, that he/she actually likes those characters, your response is to claim, that they were somehow brainwashed. So who are the ones considering themselves enlightened?

Edited by Lord_Mord
  • Like 2

---

We're all doomed

Games are fantastic stories in a fantasy (as the genre) setting. Fantasies (as in sexual fantasies) are thougts of one's doings that he or she can't do in reality.

Very convinient the word is the same huh? But the meaning is different.

You want to have fantasies with you and a portrait? Good, do that. But making a fuss about Ydwin all this time is fanservice demand.

And with your post you pretty much confirm my initial argument: the fuss is all about weirdos want to fap.

Right, so you're saying in your daily life you regularly save the world? Help every random stranger (or kill them), fight terrible monsters, boldy go where no man has gone before etc? Are you saying that you are exactly as daring, witty and handsome as Commander Shepard and every other PC in existence? If so, then accept my apologies. You are clearly an enlightened being that plays games for their philosophical and speritual value rather than anything else. But something tells me you're none of those things. :) So, i hate to break it to you, but you play games for the very same reason us filthy "fappers" do. 

And i'm not making a fuss at all. I simply said that i would've preferred a different character. No more, no less. It is you who seems to triggered here. :)

I wouldn't have if you guys didn't have such an extreme reaction to what i consider to be a very benign statement.

Extreme reaction? I'm totally relaxed. I just responded to the things you said. A response by the way, for which I did not get a response back from you. You just focused on the triggered thing, which is, I presume, your whole reason for posting here. But forget it. There is no way to trigger me with that kind of things. I am not a woman, not a feminist nor do I think that I fight for some kind of good cause or any cause at all. I just dont like illogical argumentation.

Four seperate references to "fap" by one poster in the same thread. Impressive. However, please refrain from personal insults.

That is unfair. It was no insult. Sedrefilos just analised the things Sakai said and made a justified assumption about his true reasons. Wether or not Sakai likes it plays no role, he brought it all to himself. You wouldn't sue your psychoanalyst for analysing you either.

• Like 1

---

We're all doomed

That is unfair. It was no insult. Sedrefilos just analised the things Sakai said and made a justified assumption about his true reasons. Wether or not Sakai likes it plays no role, he brought it all to himself. You wouldn't sue your psychoanalyst for analysing you either.

We appreciate your insight, but as far as I am concerned, calling other posters a "weirdo" is a personal insult. Address the posts, not the posters. Everyone wins!

I understand that Sakai wants a character to look more feminine. It's the same as someone earlier said that Bonteru's Konstanten's beard should be bigger. Or that someone long ago who wanted to see orlans "furrier". But it doesn't matter in the end, the devs go by their own way and concepts. It's their world, right?

• Like 1

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

I understand that Sakai wants a character to look more feminine. It's the same as someone earlier said that Bonteru's Konstanten's beard should be bigger. Or that someone long ago who wanted to see orlans "furrier". But it doesn't matter in the end, the devs go by their own way and concepts. It's their world, right?

They've tried making Orlans furrier, or rather, fuzzier, but found that it was too computationally expensive and had to tone it down. So, there are computational limitations there, but otherwise your point is the same.