WM2 - Tempering the Eyeless - Have Abydon forget options.

AFAIK, you need two points in each of the three dialogue trees. With [History] and [Memory] trees, I can easily get the needed points to make but I'm stuck in the [Abydon] one. Might have shot myself in the foot by binding the dwarves to the cannons. The other two options are telling them about Ondra/Abydon ship and Animancy. I can get the animancy point through, but there's nothing else. Can I do something that will allow me to get another one? I'm only at Act 2 without doing any of main quest quests.

Well, the points to make in the [Have Abydon Forget] tree is pretty easy take.

1. Don't bind the Dwarves to ANYTHING. 

2. Regarding the animancy dilemma, the proper answer is that you fear animancy's success rather than its failure because it will breed stagnancy.

What the poster above said and there's an option with Aloth if you've made him side with the Leadenn Key.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Bah! Doing at least the first quest for the Crucible Knights locks and option. I'm too far in the game to bother rerolling. When's Aloth's dialogue about being an LK member gonna pop up? I'll just have him replace Thaos. Friends in high places and all that.

Bah! Doing at least the first quest for the Crucible Knights locks and option. I'm too far in the game to bother rerolling. When's Aloth's dialogue about being an LK member gonna pop up? I'll just have him replace Thaos. Friends in high places and all that.

For the 'tempering the eyeless' thing? Can someone confirm that? Be nice to know where you're sourcing that.