Account Lost

Porcellino

Question

Hello,

This morning when i logged in i noticed i nave 0 money. I think was a simple sycro problem. But now after a quest i got 30 gold. Yesterday if i remember well i had 4500+ (think was 4700+ but not totally sure).

I also noticed i lost my shortbow +1 on rogue and i am totally sure i didnt banished it.

How i can recovery my money?

Please help me

7 answers to this question

This morning i posted about i lost my money (i still dont see the post up, so i am not sure it was finalized since i send from my phone).

I noticed i didnt lost only my money (not sure on amount but from 4500 to 4700 gold about) but i lost also my purchase of first 2 adventure.

What i didnt lost are saved char on my phone (rogue and cleric about level 11 with almost all stuff. i noticed i miss a shortbow +1 this morning from rogue and i am sure i didnt banished it). Also on my phone when i join story mode i see my last play on Legendary Local Heroes but when i continue story i cant select anything but tutorial mode.

I was logged with my google account and seem i am still logged with it at the moment. Please tell me how i can recover whole account. Thanks a lot.

Hmmm... try to restart google play and start the app from there. Be sure that you have same google play account as before.

If it does not help, contact support@obsidian.net with your User ID (username #xxxx)

I try but didnt work... i just mailed at support also... hope get my account back soon

Depends on if there Are holidays or weekends. But don,t really know how fast They can react.

I think that procedure is that the customer service gets the ticket. Then determinate who can check the problem and send the ticket to him. The trouple shooter then examines the problem. So my estimation is a couple of days during the week at minimum, longer if it goes over weekend or holidays. (Or if the problem is very problematic Ofcourse)

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

I can't seem to find the earlier thread, but There have been other reports where Google Play accounts were generating new PFIDs, and effectively shutting users out of gold/treasure/content they had on their first PFID.

I'm willing to bet that the PFID you posted is a "new" account and there is there is another (just guessing) "Porcellino #xxxx" in their system that has all your previous stuff.  The support team should be able to fix it once they get a chance.

Edit: This is the thread I was talking about.  If you still don't hear back from the support team anytime soon, try PM'ing @Aarik D and he might be able to escalate the issue for you.

Good luck, and sorry you're having issues.   :(

Edited by Ethics Gradient