So... what is the current guesstimate on a release date?

They're aiming for early 2018.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

It will indevitably be delayed at least a year, so 2019.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Christmas 2018

So if it's out before then we can say Christmas came early?

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

March 26th...

To mirror the first game's release date.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

March 26th...

To mirror the first game's release date.

2018-03-26 is Monday.

Obsids tend to release its games on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Edited by Messier-31

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

Your dreaming people.

They already have the technology built for this game. They have 30 people working full time on it. They have been working on it for a year all ready. They are full steam ahead.

It will be released q1 18

Sure, if we're lucky.

I would rather a late release than a rushed game… So, Xmas 2018 is fine with me. ☺

• Like 4

Nescire autem quid ante quam natus sis acciderit, id est semper esse puerum. Quid enim est aetas hominis, nisi ea memoria rerum veterum kum superiorum aetate contexitur? Marcus Tillius Cicero

Yeah, Obsidian can feel free to take as much time as their financial situation allows.

And if they run out of funds before finishing, they can feel free to move to Poland and hire some slave... Eeeh, interns to finish the game off.

Edited by Fenixp

The 1st game was 100% playable at release. I've ancountered no bugs whatsoever. Patches changed mechanics-related stuff but didn't change the overall experience for me. I'd expect the same at least for the sequel.

Edited by Sedrefilos
  • Like 3

The 2st game was 100% playable at release. I've ancountered no bugs whatsoever. Patches changed mechanics-related stuff but didn't change the overall experience for me. I'd expect the same at least for the sequel.

Other than t he stat-boosting bug that hit almost everyone, same is true of me.

• Like 2

Other than t he stat-boosting bug that hit almost everyone, same is true of me.

I'm convinced that's still not fixed. Considering every time Obsidian fixed it the bug appeared somewhere else, I'm convinced it's not a bug but some sort of Kickstarter curse, and Obsidian had to make a hidden secret level that nobody can access where the stacking bug lives now.
  • Like 2