Silly and/or strange things you do

I'm not too proud of it, but I just can't fight the need of resolving this the other way.

St. Ydwen's Redeemer has this one last upgrade that unlocks when the wielder is revived during combat 5 times. I simply send the wielder in the middle of a fight and hit him/her with everything I got from my own damn party. Probably the fastest way to get this thing done in my opinion.

What are your silly and/or strange thing you do while playing?

• Like 2

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

I stripped Palengina naked and hit her with aoes to do that. It ****ed up once because Durance's dumb ass shot what she was fighting and killed it.

When I have a lot of traps I scout forward and place them in the path I assume an enemy will take. If they don't set it off I kite then until they do, even if it would be faster to just kill them.

I never sell unique grimoires, I keep them as trophies in my stash.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Reloading until I get the dialog option that I think best suits everyone in the party, I probably have like 5 dialog reloads per 1 combat reload (I keep changing my mind).

Because if you can't powergame the RP aspect too, then why bother? That's like watching one of those movies that start out amazing but then ends with a twist where the protagonist dies horribly or everything is just a dream, etc.

• Like 1

Binding the Greenstone Staff to my glass cannon of a mage because fashion, dying repeatedly in melee, then gleefully carrying it without ever using it after completion of the upgrades.

And I also did the whole Pallegina and St. Ydwen's Redeemer thing. Poor Pallegina. "I have to do this four more times? Madiccho..."

• Like 1

Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

I stripped Palengina naked and hit her with aoes

Speaking of stripping... sometimes I like to swap specific assigned gear to other characters, which makes no sense lore-wise, e.g.

• Kana Rua in Aloth's leather armor
  • Grieving Mother in Edér's saint's war amor
  • Pallegina's 5-star breastplate on my Vailian character
  • Durance's staff laying forgotten in the stash
  • Like 1

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

Every character finishes the game in the armor they start with (except GM and Hiravias who get clothes instead). My friends who play tend to look at me like I'm silly/strange when I tell them that.

• Like 3

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."