Deadfire is going to be an absolutely epic game of our generation

Don't get me wrong guys, I'd love to see the other features. but the story of my character, Alexander Raine, who is a son of a influential Deadfire noble, had Ydwin as his romantic partner (I also like Pale Elves). now I feel that one part of that story is gone.

I really want to explore Fulvano's Voyage. and that is what is still saying to me to buy the game, Just not immediately

Also: Xoti is my least favorite character, because she serves Eothas' Gaun aspect. and he stole my character soul, disabled my soulbound weapons and destroyed days of work.

First days of fig campaing. Awsome in-game video, new awsome features, epic story.
"Meh..."
Mid-campaign. Meaty Q&As reveal awsomer new features.
"Meh..."
Last days. "Maybe we'll upgrade this sidekick to companion. Just maybe". *Showing Ydwin*
"HOLYFAKKINSHEETTHISGAMESGONNABEAWSOME!!!!"
Campaign ends. No Ydwin, as expected.
"Meh..."

Edited by Sedrefilos
  • Like 2

First days of fig campaing. Awsome in-game video, new awsome features, epic story.

"Meh..."

"Meh..."

Last days. "Maybe we'll upgrade this sidekick to companion. Just maybe". *Showing Ydwin*

Campaign ends. No Ydwin as expected.

"Meh..."

That's almost my reaction

with the exception of when they revealed Fulvano's voyage and the annoucement trailer

"Meh..."

"Meh..."

"Meh..."

with the exception of when they revealed Fulvano's voyage and the annoucement trailer

Priorities I guess...

:rolleyes:

fap fap...

• Like 1

"Meh..."

"Meh..."

"Meh..."

Priorities I guess...

:rolleyes:

fap fap...

ಠ_ಠ

Don't get me wrong guys, I'd love to see the other features. but the story of my character, Alexander Raine, who is a son of a influential Deadfire noble, had Ydwin as his romantic partner (I also like Pale Elves). now I feel that one part of that story is gone.

I really want to explore Fulvano's Voyage. and that is what is still saying to me to buy the game, Just not immediately

Also: Xoti is my least favorite character, because she serves Eothas' Gaun aspect. and he stole my character soul, disabled my soulbound weapons and destroyed days of work.

This answers why I like Ydwin

• Like 1

It almost sounds like they should remove Ydwin from the first release altogether and save her as a full-blown character for a follow-on expansion set.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

It almost sounds like they should remove Ydwin from the first release altogether and save her as a full-blown character for a follow-on expansion set.

I'm not proposing that. I don't mind her as a sidekick.

But I really prefered that she was a companion. Just that.

"Time is not a river, but an ocean in the storm" - I use it whenever I play a game multiple times

I want to try multiple outcomes (But I fail miserably)

Edited by BlackRangerXIII
  • Like 1

ohhhhhhhhkkkkkkkkkkk

um.......nice weather we've been having

• Like 5

Maybe it's a good thing Ydwin is being relegated to a side-kick.

Subclasses, multiclass-ing, the ship as a stronghold, the new sailing/exploration mechanic, (to name a few)... and yet Ydwin is someone's deciding factor.. to each his own I guess.

An absolutely epic game of our generation has to have sexy chickas.

No. No, it doesn't. Sexy chickas is *NOT* a requirement for an awesome anything. Sex does not equal good anything.

• Like 1

Sex does not equal good anything.

Well sex may equal good sex. Just sayin'.

It may equal bad sex too.  Horrible, eye-wrenching badness.  I do need to quantify Bad Sex as separate from Wrong Sex however, as the latter can still be Good Sex if you do it right.  I'm, erm, gonna get my coat now...

• Like 1

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

One thing is certain: you can't have sex (real one) with a 3D model :p

Don't give them ideas!  There are some people who will take that as a challenge...

• Like 1

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

Don't give them ideas!  There are some people who will take that as a challenge...

3D printers are changing lots of established norms.

• Like 1

3D printers are changing lots of established norms.

• Like 2

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...