Musing and dissertations of s13ep

s13ep

Even more funny than that huge wall of text is that someone just two posts below quoted that whole thing and made it appear again. :>

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

It seems like s13ep is just plagiarizing his posts from somebody on deviantart, anyways. Doesn't even share the same birthday.

http://cmspdr.deviantart.com/

Incredible to think that there may be at least TWO people out there who think that this word salad actually makes any sense or means anything.

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 3

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

...was that in a copy+pasted or a response to somebody? Maybe he just didn't notice that he included the original poster's name. :p

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

They're the same, he referred to himself as camspider before. I guess his birthday is multiple choice.

Under the new reality we are born multiple times.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Wisdom of white presence inability, dent in top left side of head. Calm moment inefficiency, no forethought.

Loss of life experience through hot-headed rushing of emotions and thoughts.

EDIT: (5 mins later) Continued thought process through stray opposite thought arguments.

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

Lexicographers are trying to change word Orientate to Orient, which I think is a mistake; Orientate is not attention to east - but a salute to the east, in terms of semantics.

Orient is a false word if it is to replace orientate, but can serve as a different word.

Lexicographers are trying to change word Orientate to Orient, which I think is a mistake; Orientate is not attention to east - but a salute to the east, in terms of semantics.

Orient is a false word if it is to replace orientate, but can serve as a different word.

False Orient definition:

align or position (something) relative to the points of a compass or other specified positions.

is said to replace Orientate 

to aim something at someone or something, or make something suitable for a particular group of people:

Orient is aligning self to compass and Orientate is aligning self from compass.

Like a focused shaking of the head from left to right.

Profile freeze of character and activity. 

Smiling and other relax process to be critiqued.

Edited by s13ep

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

I'm picking up on a definite anti-East Asian vibe from you s13ep. You guys are not still pissed about that whole Mongol Horde invasion thing are you? That was a long time ago. Water long under the bridge you know.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

i oriented myself around the compass

It sounds good, but it's nonsensical, it's not correct grammar. This false sentence which can be corrected supports similarity between orient and orientated.

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

A new generation of shape from wise and not mass effect genesis, a scale different to double-jump mutation genesis of Coral Shape; this genesis is not expansion of matter, but probable influx of matter. "sleightcut-matter", a type of matter that can be fathomed with Coral Shape; in this new case it would be sleightcut-energy as well as other Coral Shape examples, or some other imbalance. The genesis is energy-dismantling, by conducting energy in complex receptors, energy is split, or stretched, into a natural random effect. Escalate energy genesis may result in complex universes of matter created of greater aptitude on a supermassive scale!

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

Stop highlighting your ****.

More people might actually read it.

Or not...

Didn't read it either. I was too cought up in my on reality where people are decent to each other.

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

Stop highlighting your ****.

More people might actually read it.

Or not...

Didn't read it either. I was too cought up in my on reality where people are decent to each other.

Bennie do you think people are nice to each other on this forum?

I think most people are? But Im probably not the best person to ask this question to because of the incomprehensible number of people who have " blocked " me  :cat:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela