Steam Haven

Never played Elex, but I love Dragon's Dogma so much. It's a game I've bought three times at this point.

• Like 2
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Dishonored is like 2€ for folks who have yet to play it.

Other than that, I have no interest in any game. The stuff I *might* be interested in is still too expensive.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Elex is super fun, but it's an acquired taste. I'd recommend it to people who liked Gothics, and if you liked them enough to enjoy G3/R1 in particular.

Shadowrun bundle for the criminally low price of $7.18 since I already have Shadowrun Returns. Criminally tempting.

EDIT: $7.16. Caved in. Don't know when I'll play them though. How time consuming are they?

Edited by Jozape
  • Like 1

I see a few titles that a $4.99 cheaper, I appreciate but still recovering from the l ast. I will save up $50 for the spring sale :)

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

They aren't super long, I'd say 15 to 20 hours depending on how fast you read and if you do everything or not. This site has them at a little longer but not by much

Will definitely read as much as possible the first time unless the writing is not good. Got a suggested one to start with?

• Like 1

They aren't super long, I'd say 15 to 20 hours depending on how fast you read and if you do everything or not. This site has them at a little longer but not by much

Will definitely read as much as possible the first time unless the writing is not good. Got a suggested one to start with?

I'd do them in order as they build on each other as far as mechanics and features. I liked the stories in that order as well but I hear a lot of people prefer Dragonfall's story.

Free games updated 3/4/21

I bought Will-Nilly Knight (lokks like a Divinity: Original Sin light) and Skylar & Plux (seems inspired by Ratchet & Clank. There were 4 or 5 other games I looked at, but I decided that two games will do for this sale. I'll play them in 5 years, anyway.

Too bad the DLC is still another $25...

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

It's not the greatest sale in the world, however, Steam still has a bit better sales than anyone else and usually are the first to get bigger discounts.

Looking beyond the Featured Deals on the home page, revealing some hidden deals for some gems. Not bad.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Well for PS4, I have bought DS3 with all DLCs packed for the same price... I would expect a little bit bigger discounts in a xmas sale :p

Also I have never seen sale on any platform for cosmetic DLCs for JRPGs 9n the west. In Japan, they are on sale all the time... I would like to give some more money to Namco Bandai, bit giving 10€ for a few skirts, even if they are mega short, is a little bit too steep IMO. Probably I am just to old for that kind of waifu voyeurism :/

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I agree with ShadySands to do them in order. Reason is they all great games but they keep improving on each one so the first one won't be AS good after playing dragonfall or Hong Kong first because of the improvements.

Hurlshot-As a huge fan of Diablo 2, Grim Dawn is to me what Diablo 3 shoulda been.

Edited by redneckdevil
  • Like 1