YouTube & Video Games

Katphood

Also, I thought the Indian/Cherokee vibe of the game was something rather unique?

Yes, that's quite literally the only thing I really dug about the original Prey. But that's not really a gameplay feature and wasn't particularly prominent outside anything but aesthetic - even the 'dream' sequences were incredibly cliché with a nice coat of paint.

I see this referred to quite a bit when it comes to Prey 2 complaints. I don't really get it. Just because it had a different flavor, doesn't make it good by default, because as you say, it was terribly cliche, but so is general Native American culture as usually told. Always the benign, generic and pretentious metaphorical stories. Prey was written like a Chris Carter X Files episode. Cheesy as can be.

Though I can understand the outcry with change in gameplay as the game changed company hands, but who knows how much the original vision would've stayed intact through the end anyway.

I feel like the new Prey is a futuristic Dishonored game. Me, personally I don't care for it but it takes alot for a $60 game to catch my attention these days so that's my excuse. I might try it... but later when I know more about it and it's on sale.

I can't wait for this game though

• Like 2

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Going to start playing Silent Hill 2 so I thought I should check out a plot summary and this is just awesome:

Got the Good+ ending on Silent Hill 1 about a year ago and I had forgotten most of the key plot points.

Edited by Katphood
  • Like 2

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Going to start playing Silent Hill 2 so I thought I should check out a plot summary and this is just awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSuQ_gjpW4s

Got the Good+ ending on Silent Hill 1 about a year ago and I had forgotten most of the key plot points.

Silent Hill 1 was a ****ing masterpiece (to me), I have such fond memories of the game. Still have an emulator as well. Really want to play 2 again. Silent Hill 1 nailed Lovecraft horror while the second wasn't as scary as the first, it was more mind ****ery disturbing. Love them both for different reasons.

Sigh really wish I could find the game somewhere for my PC or PS4 :(

Sigh really wish I could find the game somewhere for my PC or PS4 :(

They might get a release as PS2 Classics for the PS4. The SIREN game for the PS2 got released as a PS2 Classic a while ago so it ain't out of the question I guess.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Siren: Blood Curse on PS3 was so good!

• Like 1

What do you guys think of...

• Like 1

Dang... :(

Not a bad cgi trailer for Lawbreakers with Spirit In The Sky song lol

https://youtu.be/vAbS21ngOXg

^Did I see Tracer from Overwatch? ;)

• Like 1

Edited by SonicMage117

• 2 weeks later...

Cool!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing... absolutely amazing :o

• 1 month later...

Documentary about Witcher's humble beginnings. Mostly interviews with quite a few people that were involved with both the very first iteration of Witcher that we never got to see and the one that was later published by CDP when they got the rights from A. Sapkowski.

It's in Polish, but there are English captions that must be good if English sites like Gamasutra and Kotaku are sharing it with their readers (whoever did them is much more educated in English than I am, if that's any indicator of quality)

I loved it event though it takes almost 2 hours

*DISCLAIMER* I am a supporter of the creator via Patreon like site so my opinion is pretty biased in the favor of the content provided

• Like 1

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones." - Ross Scott

It's not that I'm lazy. I just don't care.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...