Wand of Inervation disappears

Galgano

Question

I had a party of 4. Sajan was fighting a monster. I had my Seoni use the wand to reduce difficulty from a different area. I rolled and Sajan beat the enemy but I had to reset because the game froze. I restarted and rolled the wand difficulty reduction again. This time the game didn't freeze but the check never came up to see if I wanted to recharge or bury the wand. I checked and, sure enough, the wand wasn't in any pile (deck, discard, hand, or buried).

I'm playing on an iPhone.

2 answers to this question

Most propably has happened that the wand was transferred to another person during the test and the new Person did not have the skill so it was banished. Has happened from time to time. So a bug.

Another posibility is that you did not check all cards tab. Sometimes some loot items does not show correctly in item and you can only see it from all cards when building decks after the scenario. But the first option is most likely. Have seen both though.

I didn't hear the crumble of a banished card so I don't think the first possibility is the case, (plus wands don't get banished if you don't have the arcane trait they just get buried). I didn't think to check all cards. I'll try that at next time that happens. I do remember that card transfer happening all the time with Mirror Image. Extended would cast it to avoid damage and it would be a random chance for it to get banished. I would always find it again shortly afterwards, but it was still annoying to deal with because I would be down a spell until I got it back.