Happy Easter Everyone !

BruceVC

I hope everyone has a good Easter and a relaxing long weekend  and gets to celebrate with family or friends or both   :biggrin:

I am not a religious person so Im interested in what you would do on this weekend from a religious perspective if you are religious , for example Catholics go to mass ?

• Like 4

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I hope everyone has a good Easter and a relaxing long weekend  and gets to celebrate with family or friends or both   :biggrin:

I am not a religious person so Im interested in what you would do on this weekend from a religious perspective if you are religious , for example Catholics go to mass ?

You really don't want to know what is happening in Czech during Easter :)

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I do, I never ask anything unless I mean it :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Happy Easter!

We're hosting dinner this year so the whole fam is coming over Sunday and we are cooking a honey baked spiral cut ham and lots of side dishes. Everyone coming over is also bringing a plate of something. Good times.

That sounds awesome, how many people are coming over ?

John Milton 

Let's say in some more developed countries it could be considered women abuse and for sure serious alcohol abuse

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Let's say in some more developed countries it could be considered women abuse and for sure serious alcohol abuse

You right, I dont think I do want to know anymore :)

John Milton 

I've always thought of this as a holiday more suited for reflection than celebration. But that's just me. I'm not doing anything.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Culturally enrich me! :)

I want to know!

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Culturally enrich me! :)

I want to know!

kinda close, its have really more undergoing than she thinks but +- for you

Edited by Chilloutman
  • Like 1

Happy Easter everyone.

It was spring break the past week so my kids got to come up and spend the week with me and my son :)

I'm working today so we did our Easter stuff yesterday. Slept in, cook an Easter meal, dyed eggs, opened Easter baskets, and relaxed.

• Like 1

I had a really exciting and eventful weekend, I had friends over on Friday for a barbeque and then went for drinks on Saturday at Hooters.....drank loads and ended up at several strip clubs....had an after party at my house and now everyone has gone home except for a new friend. We going to chill and watch DSTV

I genuinely mean this when I say I enjoy interacting and partying with strippers, once you find that mental and communicative connection they really good fun and dont ask anything complicated which at times makes a nice break 

What I have found always helps build that temporary trust is to ask them questions initially and get to know them as much as reasonably possibly but don't misunderstand me the strippers aren't necessarily very educated but they know how to read men and how to make them feel comfortable if required..." yes baby, Im only doing this job because I need to pay for Varsity " 

So the reality is most girls have heard  every line in the book and seen many things, also many of have a very low opinion of men generally because of how some men really are rude to them 

So its not  just a case of throwing money at  them to come party afterwards,  they may do that but I dont want to pay for there company of the weekend. So you have to try to follow these rules and perspectives....and I promise you they may seem obvious but   it takes a certain amount of  disposition and empathy 

1. Don't think of this encounter as you want to have sex, you must get this out your mind. It may happen, it probably will but you should try to refrain from this in any way even if she is keen. You want to get to know her outside of stripclub image. Ask her honest but not pushy questions about her life, let her tell you her story...alcohol will be flowing and music playing, its about having fun remember 
  2. You need to obviously respect her, don't think she is an object. When  or if she opens up be prepared it could be something you find morally concerning or just very  depraved and sad that happened to her. You must not freak out and absolutely do not offer to help her in ANYWAY to address these problems, just support her by listening, she may ask you for help. This you should accept
  3. Don't suffocate her and I would not share any personal information on any level but the girls normally are good talkers so let her decide what she wants to do
  4. Take her home at the end and hopefully you didn't try to get into her pants :) Next time you see her at the strip  club, and hopefully within the week,  invite her again and see how things are. She should be very friendly it will be a great evening
  5. Finally whatever feelings you think you may have of her and whatever she tells you about her feelings be very, very wary about getting into a relationship. Of course you can if you want but its better to stay good friends :)
Edited by BruceVC
  • Like 1

John Milton 

Just another Sunday.

Edit :

That's not meant to be some atheist edgelord crap, it's just that for me it's so low key it's just a Sunday :p

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 4

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Our family gathering went off without a hitch and it looked like a good time was had by all. My kid was grousing a little bit about still having to sit at the "kids table" and when I pointed out that there was no room at the "adult table", I was asked to "make room" next time. :lol: My wife really hit it out of the park with cooking dinner, which isn't her strong suit, and there were loads of leftovers going home with everyone. That made her happy that everyone liked it. Afterward we watched Godzilla vs. Mothra. What a weird movie.

• Like 2

Our family gathering went off without a hitch and it looked like a good time was had by all. My kid was grousing a little bit about still having to sit at the "kids table" and when I pointed out that there was no room at the "adult table", I was asked to "make room" next time. :lol: My wife really hit it out of the park with cooking dinner, which isn't her strong suit, and there were loads of leftovers going home with everyone. That made her happy that everyone liked it. Afterward we watched Godzilla vs. Mothra. What a weird movie.

I cant say I miss not being married and having children because I have never been married, I was engaged. Yet I always enjoy and admire these types of family posts you and other members make :)

But I do have a big family with loads of brothers and kids so I probably have the connection through them ?

John Milton 

Just another Sunday.

Edit :

That's not meant to be some atheist edgelord crap, it's just that for me it's so low key it's just a Sunday :p

It was just another sunday, but it was a free monday afterwards, soo... Tabletop RPGs :D

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken