Hi Burrito,

"Conjurer" ist the forum rank, not the name. The name is "firkraag888". :)

The second Edge of Reason comes from cloning with the Helwax Mold. The Helwax Mold is an item you can get from a stronghold adventure, called "The Wax Maker". The mold lets you copy one non-soulbound item of your choice and will give you a clone of the item with the exact same stats, enchantments included.

You don't need to do this by all means though. If you use We Toki (another unique battle axe) + Edge of Reason for example you will see that this setup is also very nice.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

It's a lvl 13 ability that stuns the target. Other than the other affliction based attacks the rogue has (Crippling Strike, Blinding Strike and so on) this is not a full attack but only a primary attack, meaning that you won't use both weapons (if you are dual wielding in the first place), but you right hand weapon only.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

• 4 months later...

Guys if you want zero recovery the Max armour you can use is Durgan enhanced padded. I didn't pick that padded that has the haste spell hold because haste does nothing once you hit zero recovery. The sanguine plate frenzy spell hold will not get you faster then zero recovery anyway (so I've been told by kaylon) so you would be better of with padded. Your going to need zero recovery because I left dexterity at 10. If you put plate on you would probably have to put dex up and you needs those points elsehwere

That's not what I said...

With normal durganized weapons, gauntlets of swift action and two weapon talent you can't have any recovery penalty - thus the best you can wear are durganized robes/monks outfits. Also the Iron Circle adds another 5% recovery penalty in your case which makes you even slower.

If you're using instead durganized weapons with speed enchantment (Strike Hard, Last Blade of the Forge, Rimecutter, Danulya) then you can wear up to durganized breastplate. If you want to reach 0% recovery while using also Vulnerable Attack, then you're limited to durganized padded...

Jeez. So reaching 0 recovery is hard - and probably not possible even on every weapon-oriented characters (I always have 4 of them).

Just would like to add that the little known “binding wounds” talent is your best friend with high endurance regeneration builds and is optimally effective with high Might and Con stats, since they both increase the amount it adds to The health pool. The 40% listed is misleading too, as I have seen it restore much more than that. Maybe healing multipliers affect it. It can restore hundreds (or thousands) of points of health and saves you from having to chug potions which only restore a relatively smaller amount, takes longer to use, and uses up quick action space and resources. It is a fast action and can be used in the middle of a battle too.

Edited by Braven