I don't like the idea of Portrait DLC...

Is there any other form of DLC coming to Tyranny?

I'm asking here because I don't want to sign up for another account over there lol

I'm dissapointed if new portraits is all the new dlc will offer. That's a bit... underwhelming.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Pretty sure there is more DLC coming. I believe it alluded to that right in the announcement

We have some exciting things lined up for the world of Tyranny going forward!

To tease your pallet the Overlord Kyros will first bring some new faces to all the Fatebinders out there! Our new character Portrait Pack releases on Steam on April 4th at $3.99, what comes next, you will have to wait and see.

Edited by ShadySands
  • Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

Pretty sure there is more DLC coming. I believe it alluded to that right in the announcement

Did not see this, haven't been following Tyranny as closely as PoE2. Thank you! :)

We have some exciting things lined up for the world of Tyranny going forward!

To tease your pallet the Overlord Kyros will first bring some new faces to all the Fatebinders out there! Our new character Portrait Pack releases on Steam on April 4th at $3.99, what comes next, you will have to wait and see.

Edited by SonicMage117

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Don't worry about it, Paradox always offers small cosmetic dlc like this before the big pieces. For example, out of Crusader Kings 2's 43 pieces of dlc, 35 of them are cosmetic. The remaining 8 are sizable content packs, adding in new features that alter the game completely.

• Like 1

If we must have DLC, then I wish the portrait pack was for Pillars instead, because at least with Pillars you're making 6 people (unless you use companions obviously) and you require a lot more variety (since there are multiple races etc.). For Tyranny? It's an odd decision. But looking forward to what comes next.

• Like 1

Strange that they felt a portrait dlc needed to be issued then. I guess it's nice for those who want something official, I just have no interest in it.

With that out of the way though, I can't wait to see what else they have in store for us.

I shall get this dlc when it's on sale for $0.99 :) Someday I'm sure. At least the portraits are nice.

They're only going to be $3.99 well that settles it. I can sell some cards on the market and get them. I thought it was gonna be $9.99 or something