Obsidian Crossover Title

The premise is that a new powerful cult of wizards have appeared from another demension, who performed a powerful spell in which fuses both Eora and Terratus together and old arch-rivals have been resurrected because of this supernatural but uncontrolled event.

You will be able to import your characters from prior games or make a totally new one to begin this unforgettable journey with. Choices you made in past games can be applied to affect how the story unfolds.

Forget everything you knew: Since both worlds have been fused together, a new world with new rules has been created and it is even more darker and corrupt but thank the gods that old arch-rivals have been ressurected and realize the chaos that is happening around them. This is a cause for desperation. Imagine a world where Kyros and Thaos are no longer against you but part of your alliance, in fact they will be able to join you as new companions on this new journey.

This means that companions from past games will start as npc's in this game but can be unlocked as companions in New Game+ with their own stories. You will be able to see how this new calamity triggers events in their lives, interact with them to open quests and so forth. Witness the terrible confusion and extreme aftermath of the devestation with unexpected results on the the communities of both worlds.

Ever wanted to have lunch with Aloth or Eder? That's certainly possible. You can even buy them gifts, enhance their living conditions or even... kill them off - if you're in a bad mood.

Fight Evil With Evil: Taking the best features from both games, the spell crafting system from Tyranny makes a comback but now the highly-requested Necromancy will be available in manners of spell-crafting. Fans rejoice!

You'll be able to make some brutal spells which make even Soul Sacrifice's spells look like a walk in Disneyland. You'll be able to create acid spells, fire spells, frost spells, etc. And see how these spells affect the environment in real-time!

Who are the new enemies? The new enemies are the keepers of time or so it is to be thought. Little is known about the motive of why the fusion of worlds has happened but we do know that the timekeepers are a cult made up powerful warlocks and witchers that keep even the gods of Eora at bay. They are known for being the gatekeeps of the universe but why are they doing this and why now? Are they acting alone or is someone behind everything pulling the strings. It's up to you, the player to find out! Thanks for taking the time to read my idea, let me know how you would handle a crossover between the two games and what you would like to see.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Next step would be that players start at Level 0 but have a Lvl 20 cap and enemies scale to user stats.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Next step would be that players start at Level 0 but have a Lvl 20 cap and enemies scale to user stats.

Oh, are you trying to make the hypothetical game look as bad as possible? Is that part of the joke? Will it also be a full 3D first person shooter RPG thingy because Eora has guns?

• Like 1

Oh, are you trying to make the hypothetical game look as bad as possible? Is that part of the joke? Will it also be a full 3D first person shooter RPG thingy because Eora has guns?

It would be isometric, built using Unity, the same technology that the other 3 games use. Starting from Level 0 and using enemies with scale would be one of the things that would make it so great :)

Uh... is this satire? Because I haven't read such a fanfic-like plot since Harry Potter and the Cursed Child :p

Is this a compliment or an insult? Lol