Bug: Guard Tower after closing.

Bullwinkle

Question

Playing Kyra solo, 3-2 Normal, at the Guard Tower. Defeat villain, location closes, with Orb of Firestorm displayed, no cards in hand. On closing button lights up. I press it, intending to banish the Orb, but the game doesn't give the opportunity to banish anything. Instead, I simply get awarded an Acolyte for free.

1.1.6.4.3, iPad Air 2, iOS 10.2.1.

1 answer to this question

Playing Kyra solo, 3-2 Normal, at the Guard Tower. Defeat villain, location closes, with Orb of Firestorm displayed, no cards in hand. On closing button lights up. I press it, intending to banish the Orb, but the game doesn't give the opportunity to banish anything. Instead, I simply get awarded an Acolyte for free.

1.1.6.4.3, iPad Air 2, iOS 10.2.1.

Being given an Acolyte is ceratinly a bug, but not being able to banish the Orb is intended - the Orb is being "displayed" and thus, it is NOT in your hand to banish. (Visually, in the app, it's confusing, as both "revealed" and "displayed" are shown in the center of your screen; however, there is profound mechanical difference. It will be easier if you think about "displayed" card as similar to the "buried" cards - they're already played and generally, you may not interact with them anymore in any way, except through the instructions on the displayed card itself)

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.