Where can I get the music?

Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to get the music in high quality of this game?

I have found the following youtube vidoes:

But the quality feels not good. I don't know if I am too picky and wrong, but I think it is not "perfect".

Is there a legal way to get them? Or any other source from where I could download them?

thank you!!

• Like 1

Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to get the music in high quality of this game?

Is there a legal way to get them? Or any other source from where I could download them?

Presently, no and no.  They are not any tracks offered for download.

The game only has about 10 minutes of music in it with minor variations, so there really isn't much out there:

1. Main Menu / Credits
  2. World Map / IAP Store
  3. Scenario Intro
  4. Villain Intro / Defeated

The scenario intro music is pretty chill.  The loop is about 3 minutes long, and I'm sure that very few people have heard more than the first 30 seconds as they rush to start the scenario.

It's also the work of Justin Bell, the same in-house composer that did the soundtrack for Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity.

• 2 months later...

Hey Etdashou, I'll ask about releasing the soundtrack somehow! Not sure what form it will take, but we'll look into it. The PC release has some more music added too so the soundtrack is a bit longer now.

I really appreciate that!!

Thanks!