Does anyone want a Tyranny coupon?

How do we get our 1st coupon? 

Depending on what tier you backed Deadfire at, you can get a coupon through the backer portal (under 'My Products')

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

I have a 30% coupon I don't need. I'm reserving for friends for now, but so far there's little interest. Does this forum have private messaging? If so, first PM gets it. If not first quote gets it.

Tyranny is a really fun game and I recommend it at any price, i'm happy to make sure more people enjoy it

does anyone want my coupon? basically it was my mistake to buy into obsidian.. i thought it was a steam discount coupon.. and unfortunately it is not

You can buy the game on Paradox's website and they should give you a Steam key. I can't confirm as I think my card auto-declines Paradox because they are Swedes and I have to wait to call my bank when they open.

does anyone want my coupon? basically it was my mistake to buy into obsidian.. i thought it was a steam discount coupon.. and unfortunately it is not

You can buy the game on Paradox's website and they should give you a Steam key. I can't confirm as I think my card auto-declines Paradox because they are Swedes and I have to wait to call my bank when they open.

Yes - paradox are selling Steam keys.

(Though depending on your region, it may be cheaper to buy directly on Steam as Paradox doesn't do the region-pricing that Steam does).

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

if i buy the full game on steam without discounts.. it's far more cheaper than with the coupon. why should i buy in paradox's website instead?

The Tyranny coupon stacks with the current discounted prices at Paradox's store. The base version is $15 with the 50% off coupon. I don't know if it's supposed to work that way, but it does.

And it's discounted directly on Steam too - 33% off -  currently 82 yuan ($12 or so) with no coupon in my region.

Already gave away my coupon anyway.  If I'm going to buy it on Steam, I'll just get it directly.  Not yet though.

Edit: ooohhh, on April 4th they're releasing a portrait pack for $4 ... seriously - extra portraits for $4 - sadly not an April Fool's joke.

Edited by Silent Winter

Guys, the coupon STACKS with other discounts on the paradox store. So you get 33% discount and then another 50% (if you have the 50% coupon). It ended up at 15 dollars for me which is even better than 50% off on steam with regional pricing!

Just a remidner: http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/92192-tyranny-33-and-50-off-coupon-giveaway-thread/

In the abovementioned thread there are a lot of people giving/taking the coupons.

The thread is in the Obsidian Community general forum "Computer and Console", so there might be a bigger audience for these coupons, as only a fraction of all users read the Deadfire forums.

Cheers.

Edited by Messier-31

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

• 3 weeks later...