Some x-box SS's

Okay, I realise that this is kind of far off and off-topic, but these certain screen shots have been on my mind for a while. and who better to ask about them, than the players and fans. Okay, I was very bored one night, and looking at the old Kotor trailers, art screenshots etc. And there were a few that were interesting in the X-box ones. First off: look at the very first one, you have two lightsabers, and if im not mistaken, yourinside the black vulakar base!! how did they get them that soon in the game?? okay, than go to number two, it looks light a cutscene with your partner on the first ship(i forget its name) and nothing remotly close happened to me on that ship. again, did the x-box version have an extra cut scene? now skip forward to #13, what ship is this?? it looks like the first ship you were on, and not even close to the laviathan. Also, I thought you couldnt have Zalbaar with you on the Laviathan. explan. Now go to #28. Now I know for a FACT that this is an apartment complex on Taris.I also know for a FACT that you can not get HK-47 on Taris, I also know that you do NOT have force powers on Taris. And the last one: #32, You are clready in the Taris shadowlands, and you clearly have a lightsaber. How do you get a lightsaber on Taris??? There is a small chance you took it from bastilla, but how would one get one of the two secret colors NOT AVAILABLE ON X-BOX?

Please, Somebody explain these to me, I wish to know if the X-Box players experienced more gameplay than PC Gamers.

To add to what Grand_Commander13 said you can do whatever you want when you're developing the game. Putting HK-47 on Taris isn't that hard to do when you're making the game. The screenshots you're referring were released before KotOR came out.

Did they ever say "This is Taris, the first world you go to!"? I doubt it. They were taking shots that looked cool. And by the way, you get Carth very quickly. And Mission/Zaalbar not too long after that, depending on if you take it easy or not.

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

Definitely, especially the screenshots of KotOR2. It's almost guaranteed that the Star Forge Robes will not be in the game, yet they show it. In fact, the entire E3 demonstration will not be in the game. Take nothing for granted. Including the existence of the game itself.

Definitely, especially the screenshots of KotOR2. It's almost guaranteed that the Star Forge Robes will not be in the game, yet they show it. In fact, the entire E3 demonstration will not be in the game. Take nothing for granted. Including the existence of the game itself.

R u sure the game its self could be one big hoax! post-1139-1093328944.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

errmm....just in case u dont know about the galaxy droid will tell u ( and no grand commander its NOT a glitch) anytime after u have escaped teh leviathan just go up to hk-47 and do a fighter simulation...once u exit it u shud be bak on the ebon hawk and some music will be playing and ur map will be ****ed and everyone is in the big room...if this is so then go to the ****pit (if it didnt work then u need to do the figter simulation again and again until it works cos its pretty much random) anyway u go to the ****pit and u see a droid there..u talk to the droid and tell it where u wanna go (the endar spire, taris and the leviathan being among them but i can never get to teh endar spire or leviathan and if u ever go to taris save ur progress b4 u do cos once ur there u cant get back out....hope this helps!

What you see in a screenshot often bares little resembalance to toe plot of a game. I remember on the back of the PS: Torment box there was a shot showing Modrons in an area that wererats appear in the game.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

its the god damn galaxy droid glitch. thats how u are a jedi and have hk. but yes i was confused at first when i saw these pics of hk and jedi on taris but when i encountered the glitch myself i understood

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Yes, those were pics taken during the development of the game, quite early on, when storyline was still in production.

The Galaxy Droid is a dev program left in the game, whether by design or accident, Bioware refuses to say, the blighters.

It's common to release pics that may not end up in the actual game itself due to the demand for material in the earlier stages of the game. That's the price we pay for being greedy. :lol:

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

Yes, those were pics taken during the development of the game, quite early on, when storyline was still in production.

The Galaxy Droid is a dev program left in the game, whether by design or accident, Bioware refuses to say, the blighters.

It's common to release pics that may not end up in the actual game itself due to the demand for material in the earlier stages of the game.  That's the price we pay for being greedy.  ;)

She is so smart! post-1139-1093368998.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

A FANBOY?! At this forum?!

Heaven forbid <_<

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I put "glitch" in quotation marks when exolaining, Manbeastly. This is because though it's known as the GGG, it is in fact not a glitch (as has already been established).

Anyway, I don't give a dang about screenshots. I want more info on new force powers, feats, and prestige classes.

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out