Hey Folks, 

I noticed an old thread that has been getting some recent activity again.  https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/86610-alpha-strike-screen-shots/

I still love that thread...  So much so, that I want people to post in THIS thread with screenshots of their awesome rolls.

On March 31st, 2017 (Next Friday) at 5pm I will give a set of Legendary Dice+ to the top (3) non-cheating rolls (that means you, StormbringerGT).

Just throw up an undoctored screenshots and let the fun begin.

Additionally, if someone can get a zero on a combat roll I will also give them a booby prize of a legendary as well.  By the way, I don't even know if this is possible.

Throw up some numbers and send up those shots.

Cheers!

-F

I hope I'm not late:

post-60687-0-92599800-1490967788_thumb.jpg

I recently deleted most of my alpha-strike screenshots, but this one somehow survived... and for my great surprise, this not-too-shabby-result is in a party of only four!

Edited by Longshot11

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

@ Flounder. Also, it is somewhat pertinent to this thread, if you could maybe explain the design considerations behind the decision to limit the rolled dice only to 26...

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

@ Flounder. Also, it is somewhat pertinent to this thread, if you could maybe explain the design considerations behind the decision to limit the rolled dice only to 26...

I swear it came up earlier, but I thought the dice cap was related mostly to what the play area can neatly display, not some insurmountable tech issue.

It would be nice if dice in excess of that 26 didn't just get "thrown away" and still got rolled invisibly.  I'd love to bowl a 300 in Pathfinder.   :p

Welp, only 3 people showed some rolls.  So the winners are NSR - 157, Longshot11 - 129, and Assussanni - 113

I will be sending you a private message asking for your PFID# and what kind of dice you would like.  Name the type you would like and they are yours.

Have a great weekend folks!

-F

In retrospect, I should've waited before posting my photo since it seems to have scared everyone off.  That was actually my first attempt:  I thought future ones would be better, and I never even got close again.

PFID-F5D45B8AF20421AC

In retrospect, I should've waited before posting my photo since it seems to have scared everyone off.  That was actually my first attempt:  I thought future ones would be better, and I never even got close again.

Maybe.  Until Assussanni came in, I thought I might have to give another set of dice to Bullwinkle with a roll of a zero.

Speaking of, I still haven't heard back from Assussanni but you and Longshot11 should have the dice you requested on your accounts.

-F

• Like 2

I swear it came up earlier, but I thought the dice cap was related mostly to what the play area can neatly display, not some insurmountable tech issue.

It would be nice if dice in excess of that 26 didn't just get "thrown away" and still got rolled invisibly.  I'd love to bowl a 300 in Pathfinder.   :p

Funny you should mention that, Ethics.   If you go over the 26 you are actually rolling the other dice, we just don't display them.

Yay for invisible dice!