Still my favorite Star Wars game

And after all these years, Kotor 2 is still one of my favorite rpg games period.

I found everything in the game to be easily accessible for the player and super balanced. Pretty cool game!

Also, now that it's on Steam with controller support and the resored content mod, it should be replayed :)

• Like 6

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

• 2 months later...

Same here! Unfortunately I was never into PC games and don't own a fast enough computer, but it works fine on my 360! (It tends to lag, some dialogue stops/starts and some sharp audio glitches) but still playable. I'm playing right now :)

I also found a new video posted on youtube that analyizes the character of Kreia, it's nearly 2hours long and the best explaining on a subject matter I've ever seen/heard. Just search on youtube: The Philosophy of Kreia: A Critical Examination of Star Wars - amazing insight, but there are spoilers so beware!

• Like 2

Yeah, the KOTOR series got me back into RPGs.

Too bad Bio decided to go the way of MMO for the series instead of doing KOTOR 3.

• Like 4

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

• 4 weeks later...

I watched the Philosophy of Kreia on YouTube, she has to be my favourite character in the star wars universe, I'm replaying the game in a way that Kreia approves of. Not aimed at light or dark like in previous play through e.g consistently committed acts of kindness or cruelty depending if I want perfect dark/lightside.

Love this game, love the role play and control aspect of both games, when I replay these games I get a different perspective of what could of happened if I chose the other options. Still got my old Xbox in working condition.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I wish we coud get a single-player Kotor game again!

• Like 2

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

• 4 weeks later...