Tyranny 33% and 50% off coupon giveaway thread

i have a Code, PM me for first come first serve :)

Battlemage of The Obsidian Order|WoOS's|AoUA|BoSB & Knight of the Lily
51f51855-1d80-4893-b580-1894e7e77c20_zps

Currently playing Torment:Tides of Numenera & Reading Neverwinter Saga Gauntlgrym

If anyone still has a code to give away, I would be ever so grateful.

Actually, I'm a bit of a dolt as I now noticed that as a backer myself, I got my own coupon. Doh!

Edited by JadedWolf
  • Like 2

Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.

I'd be eternally grateful if somebody would share their 50% off code with me. :)

OK - PM sent :)

Edited by Silent Winter
  • Like 1

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

If I don't use my coupon by the middle of May, I'll gladly donate it.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

I'd be eternally grateful if somebody would share their 50% off code with me. :)

He was supposed to quote you!!!!

You broke the rules!!!

(bored waiting for customer support to call me back ;) )

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

He was supposed to quote you!!!!

You broke the rules!!!

(bored waiting for customer support to call me back ;) )

well I got gazumped last time so I figured I'd shoot first this time :p #Hanshotfirst

• Like 1

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: