Tyranny 33% and 50% off coupon giveaway thread

Hi, everybody.

There's been a commotion in the Deadfire forums about the Tyranny coupons. In case you haven't heard, quite a lot of us who pledged for Deadfire on FIG got themselves a 33% or 50% off coupons for Tyranny on Steam. Because not all of us use Steam, or have this game already, there are people willing to give their coupons away for free - it seems it is doable and the FAQ on the Deadfire FIG site says it is OK to give it away.

I would like to give my 50%-off coupon away, because I got Tyranny from GOG.

I asked around my friends first, but they weren't interested. So if there is anyone here who would like to try out that discount, please contact me in this thread or by a private message. Would be a shame to waste such a thing, no? And maybe more people will use this place to do the same as me, if they want.

Please note: This coupon expires on May 31st, 2017! The coupon will be redeemable on Paradox's website for a Steam key of Tyranny, and can be used for any version of the game (not just the base version).

So yeah, let me know ;)

Edited by Messier-31
  • Like 5

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

hmm interesting. I would not mind getting 50% off and I can live with steam version... PM me if you deem me worth it :)

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

hmm interesting. I would not mind getting 50% off and I can live with steam version... PM me if you deem me worth it :)

You have proven yourself worthy!

Enjoy the game, Chilloutman ;)

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

Same as Messier-31.. I have a 50 % tyranny coupon, but I already own the game. Contact me in this thread or by a private message.

Edited by ericdy

It is immoral that a mattress should have so much power […] glory to the mattress which nullifies a cannon

Same here. Got a 50% discount coupon for Tyranny and I already own the game on GOG. Happy to give my coupon away.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

I think it's disgusting how nice you all are being. What happened to good old anonymous internet hate?

It's hiding away from here where it can't be corrupted.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I'd been holding off on buying the game on GOG because I knew I had that sweet 50% off coupon coming to me from my backer reward.  Now that I see it's Steam-only, it does me no good.

So, there's a 50% off code waiting for anyone who wants one.

MOXeTiP.png

Many fall in the face of Chaos.

...but not this one.  Not today.

I think it's disgusting how nice you all are being. What happened to good old anonymous internet hate?

It's on RPG Codex :p

• Like 1

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

My code was given to WDeranged and I have no more to give.

Cheers, fellow gamers!

I've got a 50% coupon available too - I will PM to the first to quote this post in reply (or PM me I guess, but I'd prefer the post in thread so others can see it's been claimed).  I'm on China time so if it takes a few more hours it's because I'm asleep ;)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

I have a code and would like to collect spares and sell them for $5 a pop. Whiskey ain't cheap.

Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I've got a 50% coupon available too - I will PM to the first to quote this post in reply (or PM me I guess, but I'd prefer the post in thread so others can see it's been claimed).  I'm on China time so if it takes a few more hours it's because I'm asleep ;)

If you've still got it (assuming melkathi got one already), I'd love to have it.

I didn't, but I have no problem giving my spot to someone who may actually play the game sooner than I. I am watching how to videos so I can make the chainsaw blade for my bloodbowl goblin miniature rotate :)

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I didn't, but I have no problem giving my spot to someone who may actually play the game sooner than I. I am watching how to videos so I can make the chainsaw blade for my bloodbowl goblin miniature rotate :)

Thanks.  You were before me, and there seem to be plenty of folks offering coupons, so I don't mind waiting in the queue.  Some people are in different time zones so it might just take some time.

Edit 3: code taken.

Edited by Silent Winter

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: