How do I get my backer badge on the forums?

I see no option for confirming my pledge.

I suspect my Fig account needs to be linked to my Obsidian account. How do I do this?

Edit: never mind, I found it! It was because I had entered a different email-address.

Edit2: any way to disable some badges? :grin: I can do without the KS and Fig badges, I feel like a christmas tree...

Edited by Pope

I don't see anyone with badges here, maybe it's because I'm on my phone though...

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Edit2: any way to disable some badges? :grin: I can do without the KS and Fig badges, I feel like a christmas tree...

You aint kidding.  I don't really mind, but I am sort of glad I didn't back eastern reach and get saddled with another badge.

You aint kidding.  I don't really mind, but I am sort of glad I didn't back eastern reach and get saddled with another badge.

Speaking of, what's the "Deadfire Watcher" badge for?

• Like 1

Speaking of, what's the "Deadfire Watcher" badge for?

That's what I came to ask. Slip the beans Karkarov!

• 5 weeks later...

Hmm, I backed with PayPal via the Backer Portal (obviously after the fact, on Feb 28, order ID PM7HONUKMAU1V). Do I get a badge? If so, how?

Did you confirm your pledge? Go login to the site, confirm your pledge, and the badge should appear.