That's cool. Hopefully I'll get my badges, as well as the green K I've been missing for a few years now.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Based on the new icons at left, I see the sticker brigade made another pass through the forums. At least that's what I call the folks who go around applying stickers to things where I work.  :)

• Like 1

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Yay! And do our badges get updated automagically?

I'll check with this post. :)

EDIT: Nope.

EDIT 2: After I logged in and did the checkout procedure, it works like a charm. I love the two lower badges, the Fig one and the Bastards one.

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

@TheisEjsing: Se! Vi har samme merker (I hope I got that Danish right! :) )

If I did, it'll mean: "Look, we have the same badges".

Haha! :D You sure got it right. We got a letter called æ, we use in the word mærker (badges), but the rest is A+. ^_^ 

And yes we do! We're pretty cool guys!  :biggrin:

• Like 1

Should have a shiny new badge too! :)

While I was at it, upgraded my pledge with a couple addons that I could not quite afford at the time of the fig campaign.

Let's hope they promote the game a little more, more people do that and we reach that last remaining goals.

Edited by Merany

What does the "Fig Backer" mean? That you people are cosidered "investors" or just that you backed it on Fig? Or is that one in the same?

It means the same thing as your Kickstarter badge - that you backed the game through that website.

Honestly, I don't get it why. Like one badge wasn't sufficient?

Edited by Messier-31
  • Like 2

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

What does the "Fig Backer" mean? That you people are cosidered "investors" or just that you backed it on Fig? Or is that one in the same?

I wish I was an investor. Nah it is just that I backed it on Fig.

• Like 1

Am I'm the only one without imported bage, yet?

You need to log into the backer portal on Obsidian's website and confirm all your stuff there first before your badges will show up.  Mine didn't show up either until I had done that.

• Like 1

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams