Looks like I will have to ask for refund

I hate to say it because I really loved being a part of the backers for this project.

I was told I could downgrade to put an add-on in its place but seems that this is not the case. The backer portal is very confusing for me (it's the first time I back a game so forgive my ignorance). Keep in mind that I've been on my phone all this time. I am going to issue a refund so that I can re-back the project if that makes sense.

So guys help me, how do I go about issuing/requesting a refund from Obsidian to go about doing this?

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Hello!

Not sure how downgrading works; I still have to go through the backer portal myself and will only get to that after work. However, you could drop a message to support@obsidian.net and they'll assist you.

• Like 2

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Yeah, 2nd AC's suggestion. Rather contact support directly. They should be able to help you.

• Like 1

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

Thank you guys a bunch! Sounds good, support here I come! Looks like a reset is what I need :)

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

I'm not canceling. I'm refunding to reback it, since I can't downgrade my pledge.

Cool, as soon as they confirm the refund I'll back with the other card, no biggie. Just hope it doesn't become an issue.

Everything worked out, Mikey Dowling helpsled me out with everything. Obsidian Support has been amazing, as well as this community.

Thank you everyone!

• Like 9