RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Rosbjerg

*Sigh*... Another anime sale on Steam.

*keeps money and runs away, waits for Shakedown Hawaii to release*

You sigh, I get excited. I finally have Ghost in the shell SAC. Good price on that.

Didn't buy any games, though. My backlog is too intimidating.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

*Sigh*... Another anime sale on Steam.

Also Dying Light for 20 EUR, and Dying Light's worth a whole lot more than 20 EUR.
Dying Light is a great game, sadly I still don't have the expansion.

*Sigh*... Another anime sale on Steam.*keeps money and runs away, waits for Shakedown Hawaii to release*

You sigh, I get excited. I finally have Ghost in the shell SAC. Good price on that.Didn't buy any games, though. My backlog is too intimidating.
I know I probably seem boring lol I'm pretty picky (I'm not a huge anime/Jrpg person). The only things I have anime are Ys series and some 2D fighters if that says anything.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Basically it's asking if we liked XCOM ? :p

"just DO IT"  :bat:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Basically it's asking if we liked XCOM ? :p

Can't wait for a playable prototype. I am actually fairly hyped for the game based on the design. I hope the execution will be solid!!!

• Like 1

I mentioned Elex at NMA years ago and got laughed at. :(

That's to bad. People seem to support and love what is bad and hate or make fun of what is actually good. I'm guessing those people were mentioning games that they were looking forward to - games that probably turned out like crap (No Man's Sky perhaps?)

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Bayonetta, most likely, judging from the boot.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Beta Protocol or DoW IV?

I mean, that's clearly Bayonetta, I just hope it's not an April Fool's joke.

Edit: Ninja'd  :ninja:

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

So Bayonetta PC port? I'd wishlist that. :D  Too bad they won't get the sequel to PC, or at least i seriously doubt they will because Nintendo invested so much into it and they probably won't greenlight it.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

My pipe dream is Bayonetta 3 on PC, and not only Windows, but also Linux, running on Vulkan, because Uncle GabeN threw a bunch of money at Platinum and SEGA...  It won't happen, but a man can dream.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Well after debating with myself if it was worth checking out, I finally decided to heck with it.

I saved the background, brightened it and found a red ribbon. And armor cufflings above the boots/shoes. Whatever.

It's obviously Shinobi but it's not confirmed so it may just be a April Fool's Joke. Not gonna psyche myslf for this one guys, not until we either see it ir Sega announced it.

post-173997-0-60825700-1491091784_thumb.jpg

Edit:

Looks like people are saying that Steam will be getting an 8-bit Bayonetta. That sounds horrible... I hope it's not true. First Total War Warhammer 2 and then an 8-bit Bayonetta :( Thank God we're getting Sonic Mania!

Edit 2:

An 8-bit Bayonetta is now free on Steam, I knew it woukd be something not worthwhile:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/a-free-8-bit-version-of-bayonetta-is-now-on-steam/1100-6449127/

Edited by SonicMage117

Fine fine. These are some leading questions though :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Edit 2:

An 8-bit Bayonetta is now free on Steam, I knew it woukd be something not worthwhile:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/a-free-8-bit-version-of-bayonetta-is-now-on-steam/1100-6449127/

The 8-bit Bayonetta is clearly an April Fool's joke (although playable).  I think...  I hope, it's separate from this countdown page.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Edit 2:

An 8-bit Bayonetta is now free on Steam, I knew it woukd be something not worthwhile:https://www.gamespot.com/articles/a-free-8-bit-version-of-bayonetta-is-now-on-steam/1100-6449127/

The 8-bit Bayonetta is clearly an April Fool's joke (although playable).  I think...  I hope, it's separate from this countdown page.
Me too :(

Maybe it's an indication to a bigger Bayonetta release, perhaps you guys were right. If so, that would be neat!

There's some talk on Steam about it being full HD remasters of both Bayonetta games or something. The more I think about it, the more I say to myself that it must be something like that - if it's just the first game then that's going to be overwhelming.

If it was Bayonetta 3, that would be a phenomenal move for Sega imo but I'm still not really sure what to think.

Actually you get the link to the countdown page from the 8-bit bayonetta achievements. It's all connected.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Actually you get the link to the countdown page from the 8-bit bayonetta achievements. It's all connected.

Yes, but the countdown is still going, pointing at April 11th, while the 8-bit Bayonetta is already out, so while connected, I don't think the countdown is referring to the release of a joke 8-bit Bayonetta game on PC.  Poor wording on my part.  Everything seems to point at something Bayonetta related on PC, whether that's a release of one or both of the existing games on PC, a Bayonetta 3, or a spinoff of some kind...  :shrugz:

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸