RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Rosbjerg

Gamespot - Middle Earth Shadow of War delayed

Middle-earth: Shadow of War, the sequel to 2014's Shadow of Mordor, has been delayed from its intended August release date. The follow-up will now launch worldwide on October 10, 2017.

In a blog post, developer Monolith stated the reason for the delay was to ensure Shadow of War delivers "the highest quality experience."

"Middle-earth: Shadow of War expands gameplay in every dimension, including the massive open world, the story, the RPG systems, and personal player stories of the Nemesis System," the developer said. "As with Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, Monolith is committed to delivering the highest quality experience. In order to do this, we have made the difficult decision to move our launch date to ensure that Middle-earth: Shadow of War will deliver on that promise.

"We understand that it might be disappointing to have to wait a little longer for the release and are sorry for the delay, but we are working hard to make an amazing game. We're excited to show more at E3."

The open-world game was originally slated to launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on August 22 in North America. Today's announcement therefore represents a delay of almost two months. Although the new October date applies "worldwide," Monolith stated in its blog post that Australia and New Zealand's release dates may vary.

The developer recently said that the title, which is set in the same universe as The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, will not be coming to Nintendo Switch.

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Ubisoft has a new logo...

97TJ50N.jpg

They love bad publicity don't they? Sometimes I think they purposely want people to hate them lol

Lawbreakers is looking better than Quake Champions but both are looking better than Overwatch. Is anyone going here excited to play either of them?

Edited by SonicMage117

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

I read that the Pathfinder Card game is coming to PC. I will mostly give that a shot once it releases. It could be a fun game to play in short sessions.

Comming both to Steam and GOG \o/

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Francis making fun of Far Cry 5 whiners:

Francis making good points:

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

What was the setting for the last Far Cry game?  I can't remember if I played it or not and I don't have my games in front of me to check.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

What was the setting for the last Far Cry game?  I can't remember if I played it or not and I don't have my games in front of me to check.

A fictional Himalayan country, ruled by the dictator Pagan Min. Also rebels called the Golden Path.

And....that just about exhausts what I know about Far Cry 4. :D

Edited by Belle Sorciere
  • Like 1

A fictional Himalayan country, ruled by the dictator Pagan Min. Also rebels called the Golden Path.

And....that just about exhausts what I know about Far Cry 4. :D

The fun thing about Far Cry 4, is it opens with you travelling to the fictional Himalayan country to find the place where your mother wants her ashes left, when said dictator picks you up from a tourist bus and slaughtering some "rebels" in front of you. You then get "rescued" and get to go on your Far Cry slaughtering rampage. But... if you'd ignored the rescue and stayed with the dictator, you'd have finished the game in 15 minutes because all he wanted to do was help you put your mother's ashes to rest where she wanted them.

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

So Bethesda has added FO3, Oblivion,—and New Vegas to GoG.; and they are all half price at the moment. Said to be DRM free.

___

Edit:

**NMA listed this yesterday... so it seems I'm a bit late on the news.

**New Vegas, was the the reason Installed Steam, and kept it installed. So it will be interesting now (to me), to see if I don't just uninstall Steam permanently.

Edited by Gizmo
  • Like 1

hmm so I may finally buy NV :)

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

<p>

So Bethesda has added FO3, Oblivion,—and New Vegas to GoG.; and they are all half price at the moment. Said to be DRM free.

Bought fonv, Oblivion, and Morrowind.

Only downloaded Oblivion and can verify they are indeed drm free finally!

O happy day

hmm so I may finally buy NV :)
Lol u should if uve never played it before. Not a perfect game, but imho one of the top 10 rpgs of all time.

Dead Money u will love or hate, but it's bc of fonv I threw money at pillars not really knowing about obsidian's past work.

One thing u loved about it was that u have options in doing things that it doesn't show you. Ex. One question has u recruiting someone and to do so it shows a barter and a speech check, but if have a certain drink on you, a new option opens up.

Edited by redneckdevil

When I saw that Elex had dinosaurs, I knew I will be buying it lol Raptors ftw!

• Like 2

Nice, I didnt know. I dont think Ive ever played a Gothic game. This looks like everything I wanted from Fallout 4 lol

The environments intrigue me, the raptors and the traversing of the Jetpack :)

Edited by SonicMage117

Nice, I didnt know. I dont think Ive ever played a Gothic girl. This looks like everything I wanted from Fallout 4 lol

The environments intrigue me, the raptors and the traversing of the Jetpack :)

Well, you never get to play a female in PB games.  You are always a generic nameless white guy.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Technically the guy you play in R3 isn't wholly generic, since he's Patty's bro. But yeah, you're basically Mr B. Slate, esquire, otherwise.

(I have to admit I rather liked the occasional dialogue in the PB games that poked fun at themselves for not having a lead character with any sort of defined name or previous role)

Ahhhh.... I wish you could make your own character but pther than that, looks like a cool world to discover :D

Edit:

Had to add this:

Edited by SonicMage117
  • Like 2