What are you playing right now?

Rosbjerg

I've been playing Everspace, now that it's out. I have serious issues motivating myself after 70+ hours spent on the alpha and early beta versions. Managed to finish the game after a reset on my third run, uhm, and the first two only failed because I had no idea that the ancient defender thingy spawns a singularity on death and on the second run I died after thinking I could reach a credit transport even though the game told me to turn around for a while. ;)

Still, great game. Interesting take on storytelling in a roguelike-ish game.

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Finished Persona 5 this evening. A mammoth 111:22 hour playthrough. Felt like a runaway train towards the end - it would not stop. But like all good video games, I feel pretty bummed to be done with it. Does anyone else get that? It's bittersweet, I guess ...or maybe I just need to get out more.

• Like 1

Getting near the end of Prey's main story (I think).  It feels like I've barely done any side quests, though, because most of the stuff seems locked up/inaccessible until well into the main story.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Finished Persona 5 this evening. A mammoth 111:22 hour playthrough. Felt like a runaway train towards the end - it would not stop. But like all good video games, I feel pretty bummed to be done with it. Does anyone else get that? It's bittersweet, I guess ...or maybe I just need to get out more.

If it's a really good game, I can sometimes feel that way.

Coming to the end of the best FNV session I've had in years.  I returned from Big MT as a cybernetically enhanced abomination wielding weapons of ultimate destruction.  

Caesar has already felt my wrath.  I scattered his ashes to the four winds.  And as the eastern sun finally set in the west, I slaughtered his tribe.

• Like 2

Coming to the end of the best FNV session I've had in years. I returned from Big MT as a cybernetically enhanced abomination wielding weapons of ultimate destruction.

Caesar has already felt my wrath. I scattered his ashes to the four winds. And as the eastern sun finally set in the west, I slaughtered his tribe.

Hell yeah! After I finish Morrowind, I'm gonna do a fonv "William Munny" playthru this summer hopefully. I won't be on my PS4 as much since my daughter will be spending the summer with me and her brother.

I'm expecting to have tons of Minecraft hours logged in with her lol.

• Like 1

More Prey.

Of course I'm low on ammunition when I need it most.  And of course I don't have any materials to turn them into bullets at a Fabricator booth, either.

Good thing I've stockpiled a bunch of EMP grenades or I'd be dead.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Anyone try Rising Storm 2?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

More Prey.

Of course I'm low on ammunition when I need it most.  And of course I don't have any materials to turn them into bullets at a Fabricator booth, either.

Have you noticed the minor flaw in the fabricator?  If you have stack of fabricator produced blocks and put a stack back into the recycler, then split the block a bunch of times.. it'll recycle producing more blocks then you put in.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I ended up completing the game.  :lol:

My opinion didn't change really. It does everything that I want from Fallout wrong and does other stuff right.

See, this is what surprised me about Fallout 4. I hated it when I first played it, thought it was stupid and simplified and the story (and writing) couldn't hold my interest.

But then I noticed I've logged more hours in Fallout 4 than I've done in Fallout: New Vegas (which is one of the best games I've ever played).. and I also noticed that Fallout 4 is a game I can go back to just to fool around in, while Fallout: New Vegas feels finished to me.

It's weird like that. I'm guessing it's a bad RPG, a bad Fallout (in my opinion), but a good game.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I ended up completing the game.  :lol:

My opinion didn't change really. It does everything that I want from Fallout wrong and does other stuff right.

See, this is what surprised me about Fallout 4. I hated it when I first played it, thought it was stupid and simplified and the story (and writing) couldn't hold my interest.

But then I noticed I've logged more hours in Fallout 4 than I've done in Fallout: New Vegas (which is one of the best games I've ever played).. and I also noticed that Fallout 4 is a game I can go back to just to fool around in, while Fallout: New Vegas feels finished to me.

It's weird like that. I'm guessing it's a bad RPG, a bad Fallout (in my opinion), but a good game.

I can understand that point of view and I can see why people might find it fun to mess about in the game world.

Me, I'm playing even more Grandia, 2/3 through the game. I'm also progressing through Suikoden V. I hope to get these two beaten within the next 7 days,

Just finished Starcrawlers.  Unfortunately, I ended up with a bug that forced me to work with a group of basically terrorists (though I'd told them I wanted nothing to do with them) so I got a not so happy ending.  Also, went on the final mission right after a patch that nerfed my main character (a Hacker) quite a bit (though Hacker was overpowered before, so...)

Next up is Massive Chalice.  I played a bit of it while waiting for a bug fix in Starcrawlers, and it seems pretty good so far.  Surprised how short the time limit apparently is, though.

More Prey.

Just for my curiosity, how are you playing the game? Cause I never had an issue finding bullets, but I played using bullets sparingly and went for the Alien upgrades.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

More Prey.

Have you noticed the minor flaw in the fabricator?  If you have stack of fabricator produced blocks and put a stack back into the recycler, then split the block a bunch of times.. it'll recycle producing more blocks then you put in.

I have not noticed that.

I have noticed that I seem to have a million of those exotic boxes (which should be rare), while never having enough of the ... whichever ones help create bullets.  The grey ones.

More Prey.

Just for my curiosity, how are you playing the game? Cause I never had an issue finding bullets, but I played using bullets sparingly and went for the Alien upgrades.

I try to sneak when I can, but I find myself shooting at a lot of things because I suck at sneaking.

I haven't used the alien upgrades because I wasn't sure how turrets would react to me.  They're basically my life saver on maps where I need a bit of covering fire.

Ill play an aRPG over and over and over but Ive never played an RPG more than once. Usually Ill cycle through all the conversation option while playing for the first time, and that combined with usually having 5-6 different classes in my party, gives me the feeling of nothing more to gain by replaying it. (IE: Seen all the conversation and played most of the classes).

I'm always amazed people have time for second playthroughs.

It's easier than it might seem. You just have to not waste your time on first playthroughs of bad games ;-)

• Like 3

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

More Prey.

I try to sneak when I can, but I find myself shooting at a lot of things because I suck at sneaking.

I haven't used the alien upgrades because I wasn't sure how turrets would react to me.  They're basically my life saver on maps where I need a bit of covering fire.

The turrets will shoot you and a great big Mimic will hunt you, still it is the easiest way to go through the game. Plus those powers are cool, just max out psychoshock and you will be the most powerful being in the whole station. Also telekinesis lets you hack turrets/operators and anything else from far away.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif