What are you playing right now?

Rosbjerg

I'm almost done with Wild Arms XF and I have reached the second disc of Grandia. I have a strong urge to start playing either Tales of Xillia 2, Tales of Symphonia or Tales of Zestiria. In other words, I want to play a Tales game.

You know you want to Platinum Xillia 2 :-D

Anyway. Have you finished Tales of Berseria yet? If not, I think playing it before Tales of Zestiria makes more sense. Or it's your 2nd playthrough of ToZ?

I'm probably going to finish Xillia 2 but platinum it during my summer vacation. I haven't bought Berseria yet. I will get it. Zestiria takes place after ToB, I know, but I want to save it for last as it seems to be the best game in the series in a while.

I finished ToZ long before I knew, when ToB will be released. I enjoyed it a lot, I am just little bit sad now, that I didńt wait few months longer :-P

And I am now little bit burned out of gaming, and despite wanting to get the Plat for ToX2, I somehow do not feel to boot up any of my Playstations nor my PC :-/

I am really thinking to leave last two ToX2 trophies for a later time and start with ToB, but I have few busy workweeks in before me, and I do not want to lose the pace of the story :-/

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I finished ToZ long before I knew, when ToB will be released. I enjoyed it a lot, I am just little bit sad now, that I didńt wait few months longer :-P

And I am now little bit burned out of gaming, and despite wanting to get the Plat for ToX2, I somehow do not feel to boot up any of my Playstations nor my PC :-/

I am really thinking to leave last two ToX2 trophies for a later time and start with ToB, but I have few busy workweeks in before me, and I do not want to lose the pace of the story :-/

I have stayed away from gaming every now and then when I felt that way. I came back with a strong urge to game after that. I once stopped playing games for a whole year.

It seems to me that aiming for platinum trophies like you do can also burn you out. I used to try to 100% everything during the PS2 era. I now just try to do the stuff I like and if there is a game where I want to see everything, I have started using guides to find the content. (JRPGs only)

Edited by Labadal

More Prey.

Gah... of course the one weapon I figured was useless (bowcaster) turns out to be the one weapon I need to open a locked room.  I can't even remember where I left it.  Some locker in a random office, I believe.

Too many weapons, not enough inventory space.  :(

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Was thinking of picking up and trying out Endless Space 2 if it's not like Stellasris. Anyone pick it up?

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Was thinking of picking up and trying out Endless Space 2 if it's not like Stellasris. Anyone pick it up?

Amplitude games are usually better after the first expansion, but yeah quite tempted too. They're not like Stellaris though, more like the Civ series. Streamlined and focused on gameplay replyability.. good games, with a very fleshed out universe.

• Like 2

Fortune favors the bald.

Star Crawlers fully released today. Temptation level rising... rising.

Aaand? Has it gone over the must have level already? :p

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I gave into temptation a month ago, just been holding off playing for the full release.

You have been doing missions in Star Crawlers all night.

Or at least the engineer version of you on the team in my game.

Now that the game is out I can continue the story missions. They have put a lot of effort into adding variety in the story arc.

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I am in their VIP-program (read beta tester whatever), so I got gifted a copy. I played around with the very early builds, where the game would break a lot. Then got busy, and when I had time again I just couldn't catch up with all the progress they had made.

Will be playing more seriously now that it is released. I want to play a pacifist, democratic Craver hive.

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I gave into temptation a month ago, just been holding off playing for the full release.

You have been doing missions in Star Crawlers all night.

Or at least the engineer version of you on the team in my game.

That moment you find out what you were actually doing when you thought you were asleep.

• Like 2

I had never heard of Star Crawlers til today. Will wishlist it and try to get it when there's a sale :)

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Thanks! I didn't know that. I'll probably wait til next sale, not that it looks bad but I have a couple other games I want to get on my list first :)

• Like 1

I had never heard of Star Crawlers til today. Will wishlist it and try to get it when there's a sale :)

Obviously you do not read my posts in this forum :p

Even if you click like

Now you have made me question all the positive feedback here. I am plunged into a forumstential crisis!

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAA!!!!!

Edited by melkathi
  • Like 4

I suck at life 100% of the time :(

Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception

I actually spelled that right on the first try this time! I really like two characters from the hour and I half I got in yesterday. If you see anyone bill this as an SRPG, just know they're lying to you. It's a visual novel first and foremost.

I'm tempted to impulse buy that Starcrawlers as Melkathi is making a great argument for it, but my dance card is full. :(

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The only issue I have with Star Crawlers is the lack of enemy diversity. There are the various robots and security personnel, the pirates, and the critters. The story has some story specific enemy types. But the enemies in early access did become repetitive after a while. I haven't done random missions since launch yet, working on the story now that the rest has become unlocked, so I do not know if they added more.

Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception

I actually spelled that right on the first try this time! I really like two characters from the hour and I half I got in yesterday. If you see anyone bill this as an SRPG, just know they're lying to you. It's a visual novel first and foremost.

I'm tempted to impulse buy that Starcrawlers as Melkathi is making a great argument for it, but my dance card is full. :(

A new Utawarerumono game? Adult version? XD

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Tyranny. I started the conquest section but had to stop as i'm not sure what my Fatebinders remit is exactly, is there anywhere this is explained in detail, as a loyal servant of Kyros I neither want to overstep my authority or tread on his Archon's toes. I surely cannot be acting as a general or be trusted with decisions that will decide the fate of the campaign in the Tiers, from what I understand my responsibilities lie in a more oversight focused capacity?

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!