No real farming strategy for the Liberated Blue Dragon.  

Despite being a Card Reward for finishing AD6 on Legendary, it simply follows the same rules as any other treasure card.  There isn't much you can do other than play AD6 scenarios over and over until you encounter it.

Important notes:

- Make sure "Treasure Cards in Story Mode?" is On

- Play AD6 scenarios to find AD6 treasure cards

- Difficulty level does not affect which treasure cards you encounter

- Only a limited number of random treasure cards are added to the vault before a specific scenario, and then it is random again whether or not they are dealt into a location deck

- If you have less than ~20 AD6 total treasure cards, the odds are pretty good that the Liberated Blue Dragon will always be available to be dealt into AD6 locations

- If you have more than ~20 AD6 total treasure cards, you the odds start rapidly decreasing whether the Liberated Blue Dragon will even be added to the scenario vault before play starts

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I kept going back to 6.1 and hunted the 3 allies then quit.  I finally got the dragon last night.  I can't guess how many tries it took, but it has been 3 weeks since I started this thread.

• 2 months later...

What's the best scenario in 6 to farm items? I hate locations that require banishing cards since too often I've been burned by having a hand with no sacrificial cards. So, 6.1 with the haunts is risky since you have to immediate banish a card either from your hand or the deck. 

What's the best scenario in 6 to farm items? I hate locations that require banishing cards since too often I've been burned by having a hand with no sacrificial cards. So, 6.1 with the haunts is risky since you have to immediate banish a card either from your hand or the deck. 

The solution is to ban from your hand, then forfeit before you select a card to ban.  You don't lose an item that way.

Why would people farm Blue dragon, when you end the ad6 the game is practically ower and you start new Group from the Beginning. You may find the Blue dragon next play through or not. But if you find it, the situation is the same next play through when you again start a new croup.

I know that some people keep on playing with their old croups but what is the point of it. Those characters Are already maxed out, They don't develop anymore. It is much more interesting to start a new in anyway and try something completely different combination of characters and character powers.

And that is the reason why replaying scenarios is so boring. The only thing that happens is that you may get new cards. Thats is why quest mode was so interesting. Sooner or later you did get some new power or skill without plaing exactly same this over and over. (In reality it was somewhat repeative also) but the idea was valid. Well those times Are now far behind. But the point of this monology is that card farming is not very usefull unless you need that card to pass some later scenario that you don't allready have passed. So if you get stuck, improving the deck is way to go. Otherwice you only change good cards to other good cards without benefitting the change in the game in any meaningfull way.

If I personally find Blue dragon with new Group, it is interesting situation to see how it will help the Group to pass next scenarios, Until the last scenario has been played. And after that who knows what the next croup will get. Maybe those hearoes has to strugle throght the adventure only using rusty intense an weapaons if I am really unlucky ;) at least it will be interesting challenge.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

6-5 is the scenario you'll return over and over to farm anything. Just ensure you will be able to clear it (you MUST clear the scenario to get the ph4t l00t, you're not farming the scenario itself, you want to get the loot from successfully clearing the scenario)

6-5 is the scenario you'll return over and over to farm anything. Just ensure you will be able to clear it (you MUST clear the scenario to get the ph4t l00t, you're not farming the scenario itself, you want to get the loot from successfully clearing the scenario)

I think you mean 6.4. I definitely have been using that scenario to farm for anything, from armors to velociraptors and even slaying equipment. It works but you want to fight as many enemies as you can, even if it means not permanently closing the location with monsters (and barriers) still in the deck.

Btw Yorien, do you happen to be Xanathor on steam? I have a buddy who happens to have that profile picture you have and happens to also play DND Shadow over Mystara.

Edited by aznxknight