Hello and good day. I am thinking of joining a homebrew game of pathfinder but i am having difficulties in making my Psion. The information in the books do not make it easy for me to understand. So i though someone here could help me. Please keep in mind i am very new to this. dnd 5th is much easier to me in comparison. After this guy i want to make a half vampire as well.

Here is my info on my character. Discipline kinetics

Human male, STR: 13. DEX: 13. CON: 14. INT: 17. WIS: 16. CHA: 14.

Feat ideas: the psi crystal

Build?: I dont get some things. what or where is concentration? on the character sheet i have it says  psion lvl + physic lvl??? It made mentioned to focus as well?

Also what on what powers i can choose and Discipline powers? What lvl can i choose and do the skills do something different for my character because he is a physic? If any one has a base filled in sheet that would be great. I have the core book, ultimate physic, extended, and occult.

Hello! This is the forum for the App version of the Pathfinder Adventure Card game, so you may not find the answers you're looking for here. Now If it was a 3.5e or 4e Psion I may be able to help...

However, you could try asking here:

http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards/paizoInc/pathfinder/pathfinderRPG/advice

Or maybe checking out this online resource:

http://zenithgames.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/the-comprehensive-pathfinder-guides.html

Good luck finding what you need and if you enjoy Pathfinder/Fantasy RPGs/co-operative card games then check out the award-winning Pathfinder Adventures, available on iOS and Android.

• Like 1