Is the Triggered Immunity bug fixed as of 3.05?  Before 3.04 it would activate triggered immunity permanently.  Even if you took the armor off. Curious as I only have one save file.  Thanks guys.

Have gun will travel.

sweet thanks my friend.  Speaking of....this is the first time on my Paladin I dont use plate...lol I didnt get Oscrics cause i messed it up and talked to Penhelm so I am using an upgraded Exceptional Hand and Key until i can get Ryonas.  How did you feel your survivabitliy was throughout the game compared to plate.  I do like the shorter recovery times for LoH and Exhortations.  and ya because of the paladins high deflection their are a lot of grazes and misses so DR isnt an issue...but when you do get hit it will hurt a lot more lol

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.

Nooo - I just meant that Osric is acting as if you just killed his beloved pet and not his archenemy. And since some people make a huge fuzz about those koi carps and pay thousands of dollars for them...

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

sweet thanks my friend.  Speaking of....this is the first time on my Paladin I dont use plate...lol I didnt get Oscrics cause i messed it up and talked to Penhelm so I am using an upgraded Exceptional Hand and Key until i can get Ryonas.  How did you feel your survivabitliy was throughout the game compared to plate.  I do like the shorter recovery times for LoH and Exhortations.  and ya because of the paladins high deflection their are a lot of grazes and misses so DR isnt an issue...but when you do get hit it will hurt a lot more lol

I prefer using Sanguine Plate with my Paladin. It looks cool and the Frenzy proc is great; paladins have so many great talents I prefer not to get Outlander's Frenzy for him or her. And it's faster than Ryona's breastplate once you durganize it.

I prefer using Sanguine Plate with my Paladin. It looks cool and the Frenzy proc is great; paladins have so many great talents I prefer not to get Outlander's Frenzy for him or her. And it's faster than Ryona's breastplate once you durganize it.

Truth and if i was running around with a 2hander i would..but this guy is like Boeroer's Counciler Ploi in that hes a tank/support other then his quick switch Arbalests which he uses to burst bad guys down.  So most of the time i have my marking spear and outworn buckler.  Therefore I am not taking crits.  I have Eder on the team and hes a 2handed fighter so hes got Sanguine.

PS just took my first negative point ever on a Paladin...got aggressive on a Goldpact Knight for the spear quest lol I HAD to attack him and I sided with Doemenel so I had no other marking quest option...I am tempted to take Untroubled Faith but its only a -1 to fort, reflex and will......not a big deal.  Just bothering me lol...Damn Expert MODE!  I really didnt feel like my answer was that aggressive :(

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.