There's a season pass upgrade so they're at the very least planning dlc.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

There's a season pass upgrade so they're at the very least planning dlc.

The "season pass" is already complete.    Purchasing the RoTR Bundle gets you AD1-AD6 and the full lineup characters and promo cards (not including alts).  There is no indication at this time that the bundle will entitle you to further expansions.

However, the devs did mention that they were working on some "We Be Goblins!" content.  *HINT* Goblin Kyra hiding in the in-app store *HINT*

I'm sure there is still some great content on the horizon!  You never know what the devs have in store, they can be quite crafty!   :p

I think I got lost and thought OP was talking about PoE2.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I think I got lost and thought OP was talking about PoE2.

Hah.  The reverse has happened to me.   :p

Anyway, to further elaborate on OP's questions, here's where things seem to stand right now:

- Rise of the Runelords is feature complete.  AD1-AD6 have been released, as well as the Character Deck and RoTR promo cards.  Everything can be purchased as a bundle, or most items individually.

- Something gobliny is coming soonish.  The Valentine's Dev Blog made note of the work they are doing to create some potential "We Be Goblins!" content, as well as a new batch of goblin-alts for the characters.  Nothing further is known at this time.

- No word on Skull & Shackles or beyond.  Every time someone managed to corner a dev on that subject, the answer is along the lines of: "we'd really like to produce more Pathfinder ACG Adventure Paths, and we'll let you know if that ever happens to be the case."

- Also no information on additional content like class decks.  It has been brought up as well, and answers were similar to the response above.

I'd really love to see Pathfinder Adventures continue onwards too.  The game can be a lot more fun when you don't have two dozen little piles of cards to shuffle and deal every time you want to play.   ;)

Have we heard any release date on a Steam version? Even tentative? I'd love to play on PC!

Nope.  No word on any release dates so far.  

Additionally, there haven't been any details on pricing or how exactly cross-compatability will work.  

The Steam release will happen when it happens.  Greatness can't be rushed.   :p