Dwarf Paladin build with ridiculous CON...just because.

Ok I know CON isnt that great of a stat and had this idea on a prior post but never tried it.  I want a dwarf Paladin with CRAZY CON cause Dwarfs with Pools of HP are really cool in my book...lmao.  The thing is making a build with this not so great stat that can work on PotD.  So you obviously take a Dwarf from Rauatai...but what party role does he fill.  He is obviously a front liner.  You can give him good might.  I have never takena paladin without at least 15 resolve....but at this point you might have to.  not worried about the deflection but about the concentration.  Also I am further hamstrung as I dont like HUGE dump stats....an 8 or 9 is cool but not lower then 8...i know this is getting harder lol..

Have gun will travel.

M-15, C-21, D-8, P-8, I-14, R-10

Coordinating attacks, S or G/Cladhaliath and Shield. Make sure he is tag teaming his attacks. You're good to go.

And choose Darcozzi obviously.

Edited by Blades of Vanatar
  • Like 1

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.

Only thing I am scared of is that as a front liner he will get interupted A LOT because of his low resolve..but you cant have everything.  Was thinking of making a Goldpact Knight for once just because again lmao...but yes Darcozzi is my favorite Order for PotD and RP purposes.

Have gun will travel.

Because of Insipiring Liberation.  It gives a +10 ACC to your Liberating Exhortation.  If you are playing PotD on High level Bosses like the Alpine Dragon, Concelhaut etc Every single point of ACC matters as you will never get a high enough ACC to consistently hit them hard without buffs.  Liberating Exhoration Stacks with EVERY ACC buff in the game.  In fights where it matters its one of the best buffs.  It can mean the difference between a miss and a graze for a petrifty on a boss with huge Fortitude.  Petrify is the nastiest of the nastiest effects so even a graze will mean either the death or the severe wounding of a massively dangerous enemy.

Stack Coordinated Attacks, a marking weapon, Inspiring Liberation on a Fighter and Accurate Barrage and he/she will consistently prone Dragons.  Thats Huge.  

On PoTD/ToI I think ACC is King.  Since the AI's defense is cheating and its really high every single drop of ACC counts and could mean the difference between a prone Dragon or taking a 150 point Graze hit (even when wearing full plate) and maybe the wipe and end of your game :(

Also its in my sig :-D

Have gun will travel.

I just try to get the Dice on my side so heavily in those dangerous fights so that its not somewhat RNG.  I also like the feel of the Darcozzi.  Its a bit Game of Thronesish.  You are kind of like the a Kings Guard for a powerful royal family.  Whose not what it used to be but still has influence  I also see them as good guys as one of the Orders Disfavored dispositions is Cruel.  Obviously your order doesnt like that and the family and culture (Old Vailia) they guard wont be supporting cruelty either.  Also they kind of play like a  Han Solo character.  I think hes like the Star Wars Darcozzi. (His personality I mean) So its cool!

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.

Oh I realise the importance to Accuracy in PotD, I just didn't realise Inspiring Liberation stacked with every other Accuracy buff. That is pretty useful.

Perhaps it's time for me to play a Darcozzi.

Lol didnt to sound eliteist i blew my last TC run I suck! thats the second time today i sound like a clown! I am on a roll....so ya main point is its a buff to an ability so it stacks with everything.  Just like a priests inspiring radiance stacks with everything! Also inspiring Liberation! go go DPS crew!

On my last run Spellsword Aloth with Citzels plus Inspiring Lib, marking, coord attacks and inspiring radiance...chunks of bad guys everywhere...the last successful one....

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.

Lol didnt to sound eliteist i blew my last TC run I suck! thats the second time today i sound like a clown! I am on a roll....so ya main point is its a buff to an ability so it stacks with everything.  Just like a priests inspiring radiance stacks with everything! Also inspiring Liberation! go go DPS crew!

Hah, don't worry about it, I didn't think you sounded elitist.

• Like 1

Build a Darcozzi with Coordinated Attacks, Inspiring Liberation and dual wield marking weapons (marking stacks in this case and only in this case). Then add a priest with Inspiring Radiance and Devotions. You will buff a single's ally's ACC by +80. All those things stack with any usual ACC buff like Zealous Focus or Blessing or scroll of Valor.

You will crit-prone or crit-charm dragons like so *finger snip*.

Considering CON: well, not much to say. Mountain Dwarf with Rauatai background and the Iron Circle in the late game. Maybe add Outlander's Frenzy for even more temporary CON? It helps a lot with nasty disables. If you put on Pike's Pride and Fenwalkers then paralyze, stun and prone will be no problem anymore.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods