What is wrong with me! need some help guys.

So I have completed the Triple Crown, Frozen Crown and Potd/ToI  and I did EVERY single difficult encounter each time.  All the Dragons, Concelhaut and the other wizard Light House fight etc.  I danced around none of them. (cause you know i am a masocist and its the only thing i play).  Yet on this Triple Crown attempt I failed :( You would THINK that after those successful wins I would be able to easily do it again.  Yet  out of multiple attempts I have only completed them 3 times and failed like 5 or 6 other times......

Is this normal or am I just BAD?! Any other players out there only play ToI plus Potd exclusively and get it done every time?????  This time around I blew the Light House fight at level 8...I had DICKED the dog earlier and aloth had died so i took no Wizard...my CC was coming from Hiravius and Durance...needless to say the Caen Gwla got an early paralyze off and i couldnt knock her down with Eder cause she was body blocked by the other spirits...well played....Everyone was CCed except my paladin (hes never CCed for long lol) and we got shwacked.. Talk me off the ledge people! (I am joking around im not really that mad about it lol)

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.

I'm sure you're feeling very frustrated after your lose... but the humble brag is strong in this post ;)

Wait a minute, you DICKED the dog? What does that mean?

dude im not bragging at all. I am saying that I have beat the game on the hardest difficulties but I still lose sometimes on PoTD.  I want to know if other people who play at that difficulty still have problems beating it.  I feel like the RNG can get you good sometimes on PotD.  Apologies if i sounded like i was bragging its not how it was meant :(

Dicked the dog.  I screwed up on a fight and Aloth bit the dust for good.

Have gun will travel.

once again I apologize if that sounded braggish,  not the point at all.  I love the community here and POE and would hate to come off as that guy.  I just always wondered if the players that play Potd/ToI run into my difficulties.  thats all.

Have gun will travel.