Levels

I heard there isn't a level 20 cap in this game, but is there any cap? Also...on the left of the screen here in the forum...what does it mean when it says "level 1" or "level 2"? I started at level 0 and made my way to level 1 for some reason....how do you increase your level?

I heard there isn't a level 20 cap in this game, but is there any cap? Also...on the left of the screen here in the forum...what does it mean when it says "level 1" or "level 2"? I started at level 0 and made my way to level 1 for some reason....how do you increase your level?

Yes there is a cap it's just higher than 20.

It just has to do with number of posts.

I heard there isn't a level 20 cap in this game, but is there any cap?

I expect about 30 levels.

20 'normal' levels plus 10 prestige sounds about right.

I reached the cap in the first game before the unknown world level.

yeah, me too, but levels aren't that important in Kotor, only powers! Once you get force wave a few levels mean nothing.

I think Quiquaq means the game (KOTOR2) not the forums. I assume u (Shdy314) meant the forums because of the thing about posts

Reread his post better. He was talking about the forums.

Also...on the left of the screen here in the forum...

It's been romoured their will be 100, be that would be wierd.

100 levels in KOTOR2? :rolleyes:

That's insane. And untrue.

I know. It was a roumer a freind and I found on the Internet. Crazy Is'nt it???

Yes. :lol: You should link it if you can find it again.

Personally i though 20 was WAY too much in the original game. KOTOR should have been balanced to end around level 15 (Darth Vader is level 17), which would have been perfectly within reasonable limits without infringing the setting.

It was bad enought to have Raven himself be as powerful as Yoda in the game, but the fact that each party member was just as poweful, well, that was asking a tad too much really, it completely broke the game immersion.

I can't beleive you people would like to have 30 levels, let alone 50, bunch of lame power hungry munchkins...

<_<

Personally i though 20 was WAY too much in the original game. KOTOR should have been balanced to end around level 15 (Darth Vader is level 17), which would have been perfectly within reasonable limits without infringing the setting.

It was bad enought to have Raven himself be as powerful as Yoda in the game, but the fact that each party member was just as poweful, well, that was asking a tad too much really, it completely broke the game immersion.

I can't beleive you people would like to have 30 levels, let alone 50, bunch of lame power hungry munchkins...

<_<

Whats wrong with being power hungry???? :D

<_<

You thought 20 was too much!? Are you serious?! There were so many force powers to choose from and so few levels....I actually tried not to level up until Dantoonie because I wanted as many force powers as possible....I hope they don't include such restrictions in this game. The first time I played KOTOR I was horribly upset when I realized I couldn't level up anymore.... :rolleyes: :angry:

From what I've seen D20 is starting to looking like a pretty crappy game *no offence fans of D20* 100 levels would rock. get every single thing to max. Then walk around after the end. Blowing planets to bits with a glance.... lol. I wouldn't do that, but it'd be fine with 35 levels

<_<

Remember, even though KOTOR is based on the D20 game, it doesn't model it exactly. Therefore, if translated to KOTOR terms, Yoda and Vader might be of a significantly higher level.

Or at least that's how I rationalize it. :unsure:

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?