How do you make Dozens and Knights work together

This link showing the ending slides claims that after joining the Dozens you get a dialogue option to suggest they work with the Knights.  I played through the game and aligned with them but never got that option.  Anybody know if there's something special you need to do to get it? Or if maybe Obsidian patched it out? Thanks.

I am also wondering this, because I got that dialogue at the end of The Bronze Beneath the Lake and suggested that they work with the Knights, but I still got the ending slide where the Dozens threw the Knights out of the city. I'm wondering if the wiki is wrong and there's some other variable involved, or if it's just bugged?

I am also wondering this, because I got that dialogue at the end of The Bronze Beneath the Lake and suggested that they work with the Knights, but I still got the ending slide where the Dozens threw the Knights out of the city. I'm wondering if the wiki is wrong and there's some other variable involved, or if it's just bugged?

Yeah something like that happening is exactly what I'm afraid of.  Trying to line up a couple of saves before Deadfire comes out.  This game is too long for you to make a mistake and not get the ending you want.

NO,man you always choose one side but you can tell them to hate each other less. Which is a good thing. If the Dozens do not ask for some info or practical help from the Knights they become unfit to guard the town later as they are just a bunch of peasants with no tactical genius.