What's so Funny?

rjshae

What the hell...who attacked La Palma? 

There's no time frame, so the Basque Separatist bombing in Palma Nova in 2009?

• Like 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Surprised Italy has that many, was expecting more. Must be a fairly long timeline given NI's markings.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Surprised Italy has that many, was expecting more. Must be a fairly long timeline given NI's markings.

Or it could have been mislabeled by the researchers, or were undereported if they were minor or....I swear to God I can't tell the difference between the politics thread and the funny thread.

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Or it could have been mislabeled by the researchers, or were undereported if they were minor or....I swear to God I can't tell the difference between the politics thread and the funny thread.

That is true, we don't know the source, but I'll assume it is somewhat accurate and I just had an idea that the Years of Lead were more widespread. The politics in this thread is funny though, in how forced and laboured it is. Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

So is Corsica just constantly under attack or something?

*insert a teacher jab here*

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Liberation_Front_of_Corsica

Ah yes, reading wikipedia makes us all experts on everything.

I do like the insinuation that teachers are supposed to know everything on everything. Why would I be well-versed in Corsican politics, exactly?

• Like 1

So is Corsica just constantly under attack or something?

*insert a teacher jab here*

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Liberation_Front_of_Corsica

Ah yes, reading wikipedia makes us all experts on everything.

I do like the insinuation that teachers are supposed to know everything on everything. Why would I be well-versed in Corsican politics, exactly?

Because you are an unthinking libtard. Well or that's essentially what he'll bark at you with :thumbsup:

• Like 1