Politics 2017 part 4

Hurlshort

Watching/reading Trump/Spicer/Conway trying to spin things is a spectator sport in of itself.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

If the Republicans were smart, they'd replace pieces of Obamacare, like replacing the individual mandate with a waiting period, instead of trying to replace the whole thing at once. But they're not smart.

• Like 1

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Euphoric assassin kills random guy

Jackson wandered the streets in a long black coat, carrying a 26-inch sword.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Just Immortals in the Game

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

trump_protest_huntington_beach_3-26-17-1

A supporter of President Donald Trump, center, clashes with an anti-Trump protester, bottom center, in Huntington Beach, Calif., on Saturday, March 25, 2017. Violence erupted when a march of about 2,000 Trump supporters at Bolsa Chica State Beach reached a group of about 30 counter-protesters, some of whom began spraying pepper spray, said Capt. Kevin Pearsall of the California State Parks Police. (AP photo and caption.)

Feel good picture of the day.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

That's not a great look, hopefully the Trump administration will come out with a strong condemnation of this type of stuff.   :getlost:

Edit: Why are there still Trump rallies going on? The election is over and it is too early for the next campaign. Did we have Obama rallies after the elections?

Edited by Hurlshot
  • Like 1

Hurlshot only believes in self defense when it is his 'tribe'. Don't pepperspray someone if you cna't deal with the consequences.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

The more I see of the behavior of my fellow citizens the more I want to stay on my isolated compound in the woods.

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Yes, we must all condemn people who pepper spray peaceful marchers.

Apparently they were arrested. But what are they marching for, exactly?

Sticking it to them hippies.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Why are there so many labels?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I thought the caption was obvious. Black Bloc goons attacked a pro-Trump march. But this time it wasn't Berkeley.

Why are there so many labels?

The comic is trying to say that a big problem with our government is it overlabels everything, obviously.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

I thought the caption was obvious. Black Bloc goons attacked a pro-Trump march. But this time it wasn't Berkeley.

That still doesn't answer the question. Why are thousands of people marching for Trump? He is the President, he won the election. What is the purpose?

It's also fun how you refer to only one side as goons. Predictable as always. Seems to be plenty of goons available on both sides in those pictures.

That still doesn't answer the question. Why are thousands of people marching for Trump? He is the President, he won the election. What is the purpose?

It's also fun how you refer to only one side as goons. Predictable as always. Seems to be plenty of goons available on both sides in those pictures.

Well maybe they feel that when someone is protesting agains trump maybe it would not be bad to show those people that some people as election seems to show actually support him, whats so weird?

Besides never heard about Newton's Third Law?

Edited by Chilloutman

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I guess that makes some sense.

Although with the Newton's 3rd Law, that seems like a pretty endless cycle. It also seems pretty hard to take the high ground when you repeat the same events as your opponents.

I guess that makes some sense.

Although with the Newton's 3rd Law, that seems like a pretty endless cycle. It also seems pretty hard to take the high ground when you repeat the same events as your opponents.

sadly true, thats what scared me about Leftist movements, not that I don't get some of these ideas and I can support few of them, but once they started to be holier than thou i seen where will it ends.  Calling everyone names after time stops working and those in 'center' will start to lean toward that who seems to be victim

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Kind of funny you harp on leftists for that. Doubt that rally was much more than glorified WUMing.

Kind of funny you harp on leftists for that. Doubt that rally was much more than glorified WUMing.

Well, I am not old enough to know similiar tactics from 'right'. I am using these terms for US people anyway, in EU its much more blurry what is considered right and left, conservative or progressive...

That's one terrible cartoon.

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: