I know we all want to reach those later stretch goals, escpecially since we're so close to that 4.5m goal. With slacker backing we have the potential to reach that front. However, most don't seem to even know about the fact that there is a way to raise more money now that the campaign has ended. So, that leaves us in the position of needing to inform that "yes, we can make this gmae even greater!". But how can we do this? Spread the word on the various forums? Thoughts?

• Like 1

It's up to Obsidian now, they have to make interviews, release some gameplay videos, make an open beta, call some youtubers - angry joe is a good option he did make a good review about PoE1.

Sure we can help, by spreading the word to some forums or youtube channels, but I believe we already did all those things...

• Like 1

That's the spirit HooAmEye! As the backers and PoE fanatics, we are the evangelists of this new game!!

Uh, that being said, none of my friends are into games like this しょぼん(´・ω・`) and I'm not very active on social media anyway. Not sure what one can do unless you have a successful blog or large SNS audience.

Edited by Heijoushin
  • Like 1