Tyranny Cupon availability for paypal backers

@Sensx 

There could be reasons why you don't get the coupon now. Since Paradox has to provide the keys it could be that Obsidian hasn't received any keys to give to backers yet. But I think Obsidian should add a note about the availability of the coupon in the paypal tiers (not just the limited time offer note). I wouldn't be surprised if people backing through paypal expect to get the key immediatly otherwise (which would be logical). 

Nope, did not get my anwser...

Whether you felt the answer you received was the answer you sought or not, it is still a fair point that one shouldn't spam the forum with the same question in multiple places.

• Like 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Sorry but at that time I did not have ANY answer at all on the Paypal topic, not even one.

Sebk answered to XTRMNTR2K not to me, and to another question.

So I though I'd get more visibility here, next time I'll create a topic right away, my mistake was to ask on the other topic first.

Edited by SenSx
  • Like 1

Sorry but at that time I did not have ANY answer at all on the Paypal topic, not even one.

Sebk answered to XTRMNTR2K not to me, and to another question.

So I though I'd get more visibility here, next time I'll create a topic right away, my mistake was to ask on the other topic first.

I understand and I agree it will get more visibility as its own topic.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

There could be reasons why you don't get the coupon now. Since Paradox has to provide the keys it could be that Obsidian hasn't received any keys to give to backers yet. 

Or perhaps Obsidian don't want to be seen favouring one type of backer over another.

• Like 1