Can I somehow make this thread disappear? Block it or something? The pointlessness and stupidity of it gives me headaches.

If you have enough of this Vandersexxx remember the safe-word, which is

comment_OdroDSpgJ12PBZRH3oQlPMX8hK62hnc6

• Like 4

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

"Why do I bump this thread, and then complaining about it." :lol:

I didn't. Suddenly it reappeared. Someone else bumped it. And I don't want to read this stupid title anymore. It saddens me. So is there a way to let this thread and similar ones disappear? (Other than the safe word.)

---

We're all doomed

A {beautiful mermaid|handsome merman} is spotted following your ship, and as you look below you see {her|him} gazing at you longing from underwater, inviting you into the depths. A haunting, desperate need fills your soul as {her|his} mesmerizing visage ensnares your thoughts. Do you:

1) Hold your breath and dive into the icy waves

2) Make anchor and drop your fishing nets in the water

3) Fire your cannons in salute and sail onward

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

I dug this thread up to indulge in pointless speculation and uneducated guessing.

Edér talks about sex with women to Hiravias.

Aloth being two-spirited, sometimes being a woman is perhaps not most comfortable for everyone. Is he written by Carrie Patel again? I think she wrote lesbian Maneha too.

As far as I recall neither of them have hinted at same-sex attraction. So would this be considered a retcon?

Serafen as Orlan might venture into anthro or furry territory. Similarly Tekēhu may look quite outlandish. Humans and elves seem like a safer choice, but then Garrus, Thane and Jaal appear to be quite popular.

I wouldn't say Aloth is two-spirited, not in the way our real world uses it as an identity. His body is being hijacked. Iselmyr is distinct and separate person.

Why can't Orlans just be Orlans? The hell?

I'd say that sexuality and romance don't come up enough for Eder  that his also being attracted to men would be a retcon. It probably would be for Hiravras, but he's not coming back. It would also be a retcon for Maneha, who makes it clear she's only into women. But she's not coming back either.

Whatever we call it, a romance with Aloth would be made awkward by Iselmyr's tagging along.

You can, I don't know... not read it? The possibility of romantic and/or sexual relationships in Deadfire is a perfectly valid thing to discuss. So is their handling, if they do appear. If you don't care, just ignore it, but don't demand that people do the same.

I have an inability to not read things. I read everything. So whenever this thread is bumped I have to read the words "player sexual companion" again and again. Of course the possibility of romantic and/or sexual relationships and the discussion about it are no problems for me. But those "Who can/will I f*ck in the game"-threads are ridiculous and childish. "Do you think Aloth is into boys or girls?" Please! Is this some kind of spanish soap or something?

The term "player sexual" is even more ridiculous.

I demand nothing. I just asked if there is the possibility of blocking those threads without blocking the entire user who posted it. Unfortunately there isn't.

1) Hold your breath and dive into the icy waves

2) Make anchor and drop your fishing nets in the water

3) Fire your cannons in salute and sail onward

I miss a "kill it with fire" option.

• Like 3

---

We're all doomed

You can, I don't know... not read it? The possibility of romantic and/or sexual relationships in Deadfire is a perfectly valid thing to discuss. So is their handling, if they do appear. If you don't care, just ignore it, but don't demand that people do the same.

I have an inability to not read things. I read everything.

Dude. Seriously. You're utter lack of self control is nobody elses problably. Society at large does not have to bend around because you can't stop yourself from reading every little thing that enters into your line of sight.

This is a forum. People will talk about things you don't like. Deal with it.

Dude. Seriously. You're utter lack of self control is nobody elses problably. Society at large does not have to bend around because you can't stop yourself from reading every little thing that enters into your line of sight.

This is a forum. People will talk about things you don't like. Deal with it.

Dude. Seriously. I just asked if there's an option to hide it. You guys forced me into explaining myself. Now stop it, or I'll explain in detail why this is stupid.

• Like 1

---

We're all doomed

I wouldn't say Aloth is two-spirited, not in the way our real world uses it as an identity. His body is being hijacked. Iselmyr is distinct and separate person.

Why can't Orlans just be Orlans? The hell?

I'm not entirely sure what two-spirited means. How should Aloth be refered to? Two-souled? Possessed? Split personality? It's not just that he is sometimes controlled by Iselmyr. He's also almost cowardly. Iselmyr is much more assertive. I appreciate that he's not co cky (word filter?) like the other male companions. However if he turns out to be bisexual or gay it automatically makes the leap to the conclusion that this is the reason he's not co cky and why he's possessed by a female persona sometimes.

(Just repeating myself now to save a trip to the last page.) I like Orlans. I would probably pick Serafen I he was a romance option. But Orlans are small and covered with fur. I assume the majority of people would prefer Edér. His looks are more conventionally attractive and his personality isn't too bad.

I'd say that sexuality and romance don't come up enough for Eder  that his also being attracted to men would be a retcon. It probably would be for Hiravras, but he's not coming back. It would also be a retcon for Maneha, who makes it clear she's only into women. But she's not coming back either.

Whatever we call it, a romance with Aloth would be made awkward by Iselmyr's tagging along.

I think it's weird how in Mass Effect 3 Kaidan is interested in BroShep when he wasn't in Mass Effect 1. There's no explaination. No coming out. Nothing. I know Edér wasn't a romance option. Still I don't remember any references that he might be bi or gay. So did Fenstermaker think of him as straight? Would Edér have to be turned and seduce by a male character?  :lol:

Edited by Beyond The Sea

It depends. Is Iselmyr lesbian?  :sorcerer: 

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

I support Aloth's right to bodily integrity. Iselmyr shouldn't be used just to make Aloth player sexual.

And as I've said before, I'm not really interested in romantic relationships being open to the watcher.

• Like 1